+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Kats87

Jun 28, 2020
Hope canada don't lie again. Because someone in USA sponsor they spouse. And his wife just arrived in USA last 2 days ago. So insane what’s is Canada doing.
Yes, our situation is terrible, my 12 months of the process ended and there is no answer, it is very hard to be away from our partner in the middle of the pandemic.

Reactions: vnboy

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Yes, our situation is terrible, my 12 months of the process ended and there is no answer, it is very hard to be away from our partner in the middle of the pandemic.
Send questions to visa office. Don’t ask too much questions, just ask about your applications where have its been now. They will respond you. Use the visa office webform.

Kats87

Jun 28, 2020
Send questions to visa office. Don’t ask too much questions, just ask about your applications where have its been now. They will respond you. Use the visa office webform.
I already did, they told me that I am still in eligibility despite the fact that 12 months have passed, and that due to the pandemic they are limited in processing applications and that they communicate when we can do so.

Kats87

Jun 28, 2020
""This limits our ability to process paper-based applications such as permanent residence applications. Equally, we are not in a position to extend or re-issue permanent resident visas for those who are unable to travel before the expiration of their documents. We will be in contact with you with further instructions when we are able to do so.""

Reactions: vnboy

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
I already did, they told me that I am still in eligibility despite the fact that 12 months have passed, and that due to the pandemic they are limited in processing applications and that they communicate when we can do so.
Canada government not good as they speak. BC the worst of economic.
Everything going up. gas prices, car insurance, housing, food etc...
now delayed travel dang it’s.

Kats87

Jun 28, 2020
Canada government not good as they speak. BC the worst of economic.
Everything going up. gas prices, car insurance, housing, food etc...
now delayed travel dang it’s.
Well, that's not the point, the point is that we want family reunification, which in normal times is quite long, now the situation is worse without knowing when the couple will be seen again, it is something very hard for the family.

Vike

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Is there anyone with Dakar visa office. Haven't got any updates since medical exam passed in December 2019? ...when is this people are going to open my application it been there for over a year now

Mokrbi

Sep 17, 2019
Why not just get rid of the Canadian spousal sponsorship backlog?
The simple answer is we should get rid of the sponsorship backlog and live up to our commitments to family reunification. The petition specifically mentions allocating a special budget to address the backlog of Canadian spousal sponsorship applications. But processing applications for Canadian permanent residence takes time, even under ideal conditions.

However, processing applications for temporary visas like work or study permits is something that the government has shown itself capable of doing quickly during the pandemic. Creating the STRV is a tangible and achievable goal that will allow separated families to be reunited in the near future.

Reactions: Feroz_mat

Mokrbi

Sep 17, 2019
Hi everyone. Just to update with u all we finally received pre arrival letter on july 29. Our app was rec july 2 last year. This is the first update since feb. Hope u guys get some good news soon.
Dear don't be happy more . Because I received it before 3 month up to this date no any news

Pari83

Oct 8, 2019
Hi all. So my pre arrival was on july 29. I just checked my e case this morning and the statues for permanent residence has now changed from in process to decision made. I didnt recieve any email for this new change. Finger crossed next step is Corp and ppr which I hope it all ends well. I hope u guys start getting good news soon and dont forget to check ur e case.