Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Had a landing interview yesterday in Etobicoke. All went smooth and fast. Congrats to all who have completed the process and good luck to the rest of you who are waiting :) Thanks for your support guys! It was a nice journey. Here is to our new lives in Canada as permanent residents :p

K1w1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
LANDED..........
04-02-2020
Card came 8 days after interview!! Finale feels so good!! Good luck to everyone still waiting!
I know right?! Mine came a week after the interview which I didn't expect. Such a good feeling.

• Love
Reactions: Donna2019 and Ver94

K1w1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
LANDED..........
04-02-2020
Had a landing interview yesterday in Etobicoke. All went smooth and fast. Congrats to all who have completed the process and good luck to the rest of you who are waiting :) Thanks for your support guys! It was a nice journey. Here is to our new lives in Canada as permanent residents :p
Congrats!

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Hello! I need help. M trying to link my application to check the status for PR card. Can anyone tell me how to check the status of PR card after sign In to cic account??
No luck for me, I think it was probably because my officer left Place of Birth section empty on my COPR

lisalee

Oct 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have a question about the pr photos for an interview.

I am going to have a PR interview in Etobicoke this coming Thursday, so I took pr photos today.

I knew that I shouldn't smile or opened a mouth when I took photos. However, I closed my mouth a bit hard. So my photos look like I slightly smiled. I'm wondering if the interviewers are really strict about the photos and I should take another photo.

Any advice?

Many thanks in advanced!

Rozalinda

Dec 30, 2018
Hi guys,my spouse and I both received the letters of eligibility ( SA and AIP)today but for AIP it says something like this:

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
Passport/Travel Document: Please note that the passport copy that you had provided with your application will expire within 6 months. All persons seeking permanent resident status in Canada must provide a valid passport or travel document issued by their Country of Citizenship in order to become a permanent resident. Please submit a photocopy of your updated valid passport or travel document to this office. This must be received at this office by:xxxxxx
So my question is, Do I have to submit my passport copy online in order to get DM? I don’t understand.

Thank you:)

Codstop

Aug 20, 2019
Hi everyone, my background check isn't done yet. July 25th applicant, medical passed December 7th. That was my last update. Should I call them and check in?

michaeltoronto

Jan 14, 2020
Hi guys,my spouse and I both received the letters of eligibility ( SA and AIP)today but for AIP it says something like this:

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
Passport/Travel Document: Please note that the passport copy that you had provided with your application will expire within 6 months. All persons seeking permanent resident status in Canada must provide a valid passport or travel document issued by their Country of Citizenship in order to become a permanent resident. Please submit a photocopy of your updated valid passport or travel document to this office. This must be received at this office by:xxxxxx
So my question is, Do I have to submit my passport copy online in order to get DM? I don’t understand.

Thank you:)
My understanding is that they ask you to send them an online copy of your renewed passport (assuming you already extended the one that was close to expire).

Reactions: Rozalinda