+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Does anyone have any updates or anything? Damn this is really depressing. It’s been a year plus now nothing just sitting with anxiety and it’s killing

Reactions: koolord

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Does anyone have any updates or anything? Damn this is really depressing. It’s been a year plus now nothing just sitting with anxiety and it’s killing
Not at all, the progress bar is 100%, no reason, no letter, no one knows why. It's so weird and funny.

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
The progress bar of gckey has reached 100%, nothing more. The file has not been transferred, it is still in Mississauga, 12 months have passed, it is incredible.

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
The progress bar of gckey has reached 100%, nothing more. The file has not been transferred, it is still in Mississauga, 12 months have passed, it is incredible.
so annoying that Mississauga is really taking their time with our applications. I understand with the pandemic and stuff that it would be slowed down but this is just getting out of hand. Called my mp earlier today about the application and all I was told was they would give IRCC a call and send an email aswell so they can forward the email to me to let me know how the progress or no progress is going. So I’ll kinda give it till the end of this week again

Reactions: DirtyMelodies

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
so annoying that Mississauga is really taking their time with our applications. I understand with the pandemic and stuff that it would be slowed down but this is just getting out of hand. Called my mp earlier today about the application and all I was told was they would give IRCC a call and send an email aswell so they can forward the email to me to let me know how the progress or no progress is going. So I’ll kinda give it till the end of this week again
My mp said that he sent an update request, and IRCC usually responds within 3 weeks. The mp makes me wait at ease, that's all. I still need to wait two weeks to see what happens.

I am completely tired of dealing with IRCC.

notgoogle

Jul 13, 2020
Dubai
im reading all the replies and its kinda depressing news to me, yall applicants since Jul 2019 and i submitted mine a couple of days ago , meaning ill have to wait another year or so for me to start worrying ....

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Nothing here as well. We still have about 10 days to go before reaching a year, but it's still not even showing that they've received our medicals, despite the physician submitting them through eMedical on Jan. 3rd, and us sending a copy through Webform.

I'm honestly beyond baffled by the sheer incompetence and lack of communication, especially coming from a governmental entity.

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
August 2019 Outland applicant here. Just wanted to ask if any have received DM these past few days, ive been hearing things are starting to pick up starting with inland 2019 applicants. TIA

Reactions: koolord

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
August 2019 Outland applicant here. Just wanted to ask if any have received DM these past few days, ive been hearing things are starting to pick up starting with inland 2019 applicants. TIA
I believe it’s just been August and some September applicants