+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

opaque

Sep 29, 2016
Hi All,

I would like to know for people who has been attended landing interview.
Is it taking physically like usual meeting in the office?
Or, it's now doing online due to Covid-19 circumstance or just straight email/letter to inform you about it?

I am still waiting for it....after months.

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi All,

I would like to know for people who has been attended landing interview.
Is it taking physically like usual meeting in the office?
Or, it's now doing online due to Covid-19 circumstance or just straight email/letter to inform you about it?

I am still waiting for it....after months.
I don’t think there is any interviews right now because of the pandemic but who knows things don’t seem straight forward from the beginning

opaque

Sep 29, 2016
I don’t think there is any interviews right now because of the pandemic but who knows things don’t seem straight forward from the beginning
Hi

I see.
I sort of just want to have some idea how it would work.

Just trying to calm down, and stop expecting the final result would be popped out anytime soon.

Anyhow, wish you and everyone else good luck and get the happy news sooner or later!! :)

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
I contacted IRCC because it has been more than 12 months and received a reply saying that they have transferred the information to the processing office (CPC-M). There is no other news. Now the applicants in September have received the COPR.

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Anyone check their gckey recently? I feel like they haven’t started background check and I got police certificate request and all in December

JamesW16

Jul 9, 2020
Hey everyone.
It seems that ALL FILES from March, April, May, June, have been permanently shelved and IRCC are only processing the August, September etc files so that they can continue to claim process still takes up to 12 months.
Anyone before July who hasn’t received anything from IRCC needs to lawyer up.

I’m sorry to have such bad news :(

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Hey everyone.
It seems that ALL FILES from March, April, May, June, have been permanently shelved and IRCC are only processing the August, September etc files so that they can continue to claim process still takes up to 12 months.
Anyone before July who hasn’t received anything from IRCC needs to lawyer up.

I’m sorry to have such bad news :(
This is not news, it's speculation

JamesW16

Jul 9, 2020
This is not news, it's speculation
Where I’m from “news” is an expression meaning “imparting information that I have obtained elsewhere and I’m passing on to people who may find the information interesting”
Except “news” is quicker and easier to say than that mouthful

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Where I’m from “news” is an expression meaning “imparting information that I have obtained elsewhere and I’m passing on to people who may find the information interesting”
Except “news” is quicker and easier to say than that mouthful
That makes sense, but in this forum some people might interpret that as official information from IRCC, so making that distinction is important

Livi87

Mar 9, 2020
Hi everyone, sorry for another sad news though, I just called CIC to see if there is any update.
My last update was Feb 12 and STILL there was no update since then, and only thing I can do is just waiting.
My due date was July 23 and I don't know how long it will take... really desperate.