+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
So I just called CIC to get any update. My GCMS note said my last update was Feb during Criminality check and there was no update since then.
They said STILL NO UPDATE since Feb and just keep saying it's in progress...
My application start date is July 23 so still have few weeks to wait but I seriously don't understand...
I said what should I do if my due date is passed, should I call you back and keep asking any update? and they said well.. just wait...
This is ridiculous...
The same boat,
The last update on gcms note is February. The crime check is in progress. Five months have passed so far. There is no update. The case is still in CPC-Mississauga

Coincidentally, my application is also July 23

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
So I just called CIC to get any update. My GCMS note said my last update was Feb during Criminality check and there was no update since then.
They said STILL NO UPDATE since Feb and just keep saying it's in progress...
My application start date is July 23 so still have few weeks to wait but I seriously don't understand...
I said what should I do if my due date is passed, should I call you back and keep asking any update? and they said well.. just wait...
This is ridiculous...
Don’t have any hope for agents,
because they don’t have decision-making power,
anyone who waits for 12 months will get bored, no one knows what they are doing, how long to wait,
maybe the person in charge of decision-making is drinking coffee, smoking Smoking.

Mr.gillpinder

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Don’t have any hope for agents,
because they don’t have decision-making power,
anyone who waits for 12 months will get bored, no one knows what they are doing, how long to wait,
maybe the person in charge of decision-making is drinking coffee, smoking Smoking.
i am may 2019 applicant.. still waiting for aip nd dm last update in december 2019 Sa approved...

Reactions: koolord

JamesW16

Jul 9, 2020
my application was received on April 29th, 2019. My Fiance (Canadian citizen) was approved as a sponsor in May, my Biometrics and medical was finished by July 10th, 2019. October 1st Mississauga passed my file to LDN IMMIGRATION and since this date, nothing has been done on my file and I have received no update.

when chasing IRCC all I receive back is a generic response about how COVID is affecting the workplace and that they don't have any updates or timescales.

I hate to say this to people waiting but if you're 1 year is coming up, don't hold out any hope as we're over 14 months with zero movement since October.

Livi87

Mar 9, 2020
my application was received on April 29th, 2019. My Fiance (Canadian citizen) was approved as a sponsor in May, my Biometrics and medical was finished by July 10th, 2019. October 1st Mississauga passed my file to LDN IMMIGRATION and since this date, nothing has been done on my file and I have received no update.

when chasing IRCC all I receive back is a generic response about how COVID is affecting the workplace and that they don't have any updates or timescales.

I hate to say this to people waiting but if you're 1 year is coming up, don't hold out any hope as we're over 14 months with zero movement since October.
Oh my god this is really crazy.. they also said my application sent to London local office for more verification.. just like you.
Can't believe there is nothing we can do...

Livi87

Mar 9, 2020
The same boat,
The last update on gcms note is February. The crime check is in progress. Five months have passed so far. There is no update. The case is still in CPC-Mississauga

Coincidentally, my application is also July 23
What a coincidence. Same date and same situation..

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020

Have you reached out to your MP?

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Unfortunately I have the displeasure of knowing my MP personally and have had zero success with their office
Same here I called today and he said he’s surprised my application is on the queue For processing that most applications were stoped.. he said that it would take 18 month gave or take so I should be waiting and expecting for the next 6 months.. just got disappointed and depressed.. but no hope lost

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Today, I contacted MP and after 3 hours I received an email reply,

The MP assistant asked me to fill out an authorization form and told me that after being authorized, they can request an update process.

Looking forward to good things happening next.

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Some people seen missed calls from IRCC yesterday hopefully news today or this week
Hope is good, reality is cruel.

IRCC continues to maintain mystery, no progress, no updates, and now their focus is on processing the September application. Applicants in April, May and July are not considered.

Incredible.

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Every time I send aN enquiry about my application I keep getting this for like 1 month plus now

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Every time I send aN enquiry about my application I keep getting this for like 1 month plus now

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Really beginning to lose hope now