+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
i think the $5 is for everyone, no? I am in Canada and both times I ordered them I had to pay 5$, last time I ordered them was a month ago
If you choose "Privacy Law", it will be free. The content of the obtained gcms note is the same.

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think we only have 14 people that applied in July and are still waiting for dm or COPR
99% of the July applicants already received DM and COPR in February, and the rest of us are stupidly waiting here. At the same time, the August applicants also received a login-free letter. Everything is incredible!

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
99% of the July applicants already received DM and COPR in February, and the rest of us are stupidly waiting here. At the same time, the August applicants also received a login-free letter. Everything is incredible!
yea I have hope and faith that next week or 2 weeks would be our time .. just a little more patience

Reactions: koolord

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Is it possible we call our mps today to see if they can do something about our application even if it’s just for them to open it up this week that would be better.. or what do you guys think?

Livi87

Mar 9, 2020
So I just called CIC to get any update. My GCMS note said my last update was Feb during Criminality check and there was no update since then.
They said STILL NO UPDATE since Feb and just keep saying it's in progress...
My application start date is July 23 so still have few weeks to wait but I seriously don't understand...
I said what should I do if my due date is passed, should I call you back and keep asking any update? and they said well.. just wait...
This is ridiculous...