+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Sorry to hear that, I hope you hear some good news soon! Do you know which date in June was last being assesed for OWP?
It seems the problem is there were lots of applications some went to ottawa to help with the bottleneck but ottawa proccess other stuff also so some.of us got screw timewise. Those who were processed at Edmonton got their OWP from the 23 september onwards. I got the bad draw it's going to be 4 months soon

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
It seems the problem is there were lots of applications some went to ottawa to help with the bottleneck but ottawa proccess other stuff also so some.of us got screw timewise. Those who were processed at Edmonton got their OWP from the 23 september onwards. I got the bad draw it's going to be 4 months soon
How do you know whether you're processed in ottawa or edmonton?

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
There is no way to request your application be sent back to Edmonton? Doesn't seem right that this happened

pepino99

May 17, 2019
There is no way to request your application be sent back to Edmonton? Doesn't seem right that this happened
The woman got mad when I asked her that she told me to stop and explained to me that OTTAWA OSC helps them when they have too many cases. It's just the luck or lack thereof. I'm stuck with only one week for the 4 months and still no OWP.

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
The woman got mad when I asked her that she told me to stop and explained to me that OTTAWA OSC helps them when they have too many cases. It's just the luck or lack thereof. I'm stuck with only one week for the 4 months and still no OWP.
Hang in there. Stay positive that things will turn around for you soon!

Reactions: K1w1 and Donna2019

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
Just curious but wouldn't sending back to edmonton just delay it further?