+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***July 2019 eAPR AOR tracking join here***

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Hi Guys,

My AOR date is July 29, 2019. MED passed August 21, 2019. and the eligibility is not met.

I was working on NOC B for 11 months and then promoted to another NOC B until now. I'm wondering is this the reason my eligibility not met cause I wasnt working on the first job for a fully 12 months? The first job was a temporary full time, the second one is permanent full time.

Also do you have any advise what should i do next? I have ordered GCMS note.

Thanks so much.
how did you come to know eligibility not met? I thought you mentioned it was being assessed before?

apgvs2019

Aug 23, 2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR date is July 29, 2019. MED passed August 21, 2019. and the eligibility is not met.

I was working on NOC B for 11 months and then promoted to another NOC B until now. I'm wondering is this the reason my eligibility not met cause I wasnt working on the first job for a fully 12 months? The first job was a temporary full time, the second one is permanent full time.

Also do you have any advise what should i do next? I have ordered GCMS note.

Thanks so much.
Did you have 1,560 hours when you applied?

bzzb

Nov 12, 2019
Did you have 1,560 hours when you applied?
Yes, I'm working 37.5 hours per week for 19 months by the time i apply.

Also the company is with big name, so I am really really really really confused with whats happening there.

apgvs2019

Aug 23, 2019

Also the company is with big name, so I am really really really really confused with whats happening there.
They only count 30 hours per week but even in that case with 19 months you would be way above the 1560 hours.
Maybe they gave you the wrong information by phone. Once there is nothing formally in our account there no much more you can do rather then ask you GMCS note. Try not to stress too much (is it even possible?) about it until you have something substantial.
Everything will be alright.

bzzb

Nov 12, 2019
They only count 30 hours per week but even in that case with 19 months you would be way above the 1560 hours.
Maybe they gave you the wrong information by phone. Once there is nothing formally in our account there no much more you can do rather then ask you GMCS note. Try not to stress too much (is it even possible?) about it until you have something substantial.
yeah, thanks for your post tho.

Hope we can see some good news soon.

bzzb

Nov 12, 2019
I called them again(well i call them once a day since i know my eligibility not met), and now they changed saying eligibility still in progress, and i asked if there's any notes, they were saying nothing. So now i start to get confused, 2 agent said not met and i still not receiving any ADR or refusal, 1 agent said no notes. Here's the question, what is the agent training standard?

Milesthegreat

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Non
Voici le mail

Madame, Monsieur,

Le Bureau de visas de Dakar évalue votre demande de résidence permanente.

Une entrevue personnelle est requise pour établir si vous rencontrez les exigences de la Loi sur l’immigration et la protection des Réfugiés du Canada.

Nous vous informerons ultérieurement de la date et l’heure de l’entrevue une fois que les dates de mission du prochain Agent de migration au Cameroun seront fixées.

Nous vous remercions de l’intérêt que vous portez envers le Canada.

Meilleures salutations

Il est vivement recommandé de mettre votre numéro de demande et/ou votre numéro IUC (identifiant unique client) sur toute correspondance postale ou électronique « en objet » et dans « le corps » de votre message. Autrement, votre demande ne sera pas traitée dans les normes de service.
Hello, have you already taken the interview?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

It may well be just processing delay...

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
July AOR has been cleared up to 20%:

As you can see the progress is steady:

Reactions: nns14

gomzigb

Oct 7, 2019
Hello,

july 22 aor

I called once a month ago, the agent told me that

eligibility met
Criminality passed
Security didn’t start
VO is Sydney NS

I called today after a month and agent told me the same as before except VO is now Ottawa ON.

does it mean anything?

Thanks

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Got golden email on Nov 20.

CEC Inland Express Entry

CRS - 463
Dependent - 1
AOR – July 15
MEP – Aug 14
Spouse biometrics submitted – Aug 15
Criminality passed – Aug 25
PPR - Nov 20
VO - Vancouver

They have asked me to submit my passport to Ottawa. As my current work permit is expiring on Nov 30, I have already booked my tickets for Nov 29 going back to INDIA. I have sent a request via web form if they can send me the new PPR where I can submit my passport to VO in India. Let's see if they will transfer my application to VO in India or not. I am tensed as I have still not recd. any reply from them and I have my flight in 5 days. I spoke with the CIC agent on Friday and they told me that they are looking in this matter.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Got golden email on Nov 20.

CEC Inland Express Entry

CRS - 463
Dependent - 1
AOR – July 15
MEP – Aug 14
Spouse biometrics submitted – Aug 15
Criminality passed – Aug 25
PPR - Nov 20
VO - Vancouver

They have asked me to submit my passport to Ottawa. As my current work permit is expiring on Nov 30, I have already booked my tickets for Nov 29 going back to INDIA. I have sent a request via web form if they can send me the new PPR where I can submit my passport to VO in India. Let's see if they will transfer my application to VO in India or not. I am tensed as I have still not recd. any reply from them and I have my flight in 5 days. I spoke with the CIC agent on Friday and they told me that they are looking in this matter.
Congrats!