Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns weekly report:
If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current processing:
*This particular report looks at the last 24 hours, hence it can fluctuate each day. Its a snapshot of processing for TODAY.

Current PPR stats:
*October and November is slow-down period.

PPR Trend
*We had 40 PPRs on the 4th of November, it was truly raining.

Statuses by month:
As you can see, Jan, Feb, March and April are pretty much cleared. Leading to 7-8 average processing time.

Average processing time:
*After increase in September and October 2019, the processing time seem to start come down to averages for 2019 of about 200 days.

PPRs by Visa office
*Ottawa is steadily issuing 65-75% of all PPRs, the rest of the offices seem to be overfill or some sort of additional layer where extra checks are required.

Average time from IP2 to PPR:
*Its pretty stable nowadays. FSW-I taking the longest for whatever reasons, most likely has to do with some checks / agencies that delay internal (inland) checks.

Background check statuses by month:
*IP 1 is a leader.

Averages by some Selected NOCs:
*As you can see, taken 5 most popular IT nocs and the result is... well predicted.

ADRs
*The trend is very stable, some fluctuations due to the number of ITAs/Applicants, but the rest is stable.

Average by family size:
Highlighting: average waiting time doesn't really depend on how many dependents you have.

Average by VO:
*If you are in Manila, you are gonna wait long. Otherwise, within average timeframes.

Average by province:
*MB and NBPNP applicants are taking the longest on average to get PPR

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Hi team. I need an advise. A friend of mine applied for visiting visa in 2017 and was granted. In his job history he stated a civil engineer then. He later applied to sinp in 2019 under a different NOC which was not mentioned during the visiting visa application and got nominated. Now he is confused how to fill his job history to include the NOC code under which he was nominated for sinp in the express entry form for job history. Is there link to the initial application for visiting visa he made in 2017?
He already got the ITA for express entry but scared on whether they will ask why the Noc Was not mentioned in his visiting visa application. He got the reference letter speaking to the civil engineering and the NOc under which he was nominated. The other NOC is construction welding
The company website shows they are into civil engineering and steel construction though

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of July 2019 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect the PPR.

July 2019 Tracker: here

Good luck!

Let me share some statistics below to help you with the process
Hi.

Need help please.

I received a request letter from IRCC today asking for 'Copy of PPT for Deps'.

Does it mean copy of passport for dependents?

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'd rather phone the IRCC and ask them what exactly it is if I were you. What else does it say on the request?
I tried but it says all agents are busy and they did not even give me the callback option.

'Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

- Copy of PPT for Deps: Please provide us with a copy of ppt for deps This must be received at this office by : 2019/12/02

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload the documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/document within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.'

One thing more: according to the letter, the required document must be received by Dec 2, but on MyCIC account, under the upload documents portion, it says there 'required document overdue' since the date under the required by portion is November 22, 2019.​

Last edited:

Dark_Night

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Toronto
I tried but it says all agents are busy and they did not even give me the callback option.

'Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

- Copy of PPT for Deps: Please provide us with a copy of ppt for deps This must be received at this office by : 2019/12/02

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload the documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/document within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.'

One thing more: according to the letter, the required document must be received by Dec 2, but on MyCIC account, under the upload documents portion, it says there 'required document overdue' since the date under the required by portion is November 22, 2019.​
Is it not more descriptive next to the upload field on your MyCIC account? PPT is not a known abbreviation, so if you want to play it safe and you can't get through to IRCC add an LOE to explain that you didn't understand the abbreviation and then include whatever you think was meant (i.e. passports copies).

The worst you could do is nothing - they would then make a decision without potentially required documents.

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Is it not more descriptive next to the upload field on your MyCIC account? PPT is not a known abbreviation, so if you want to play it safe and you can't get through to IRCC add an LOE to explain that you didn't understand the abbreviation and then include whatever you think was meant (i.e. passports copies).

The worst you could do is nothing - they would then make a decision without potentially required documents.
Thank you for your help.

I was finally able to talk to an agent after having called the ircc hotline for like 6 or more times.
The agent did confirm that they are asking for a copy of passport of my dependents. Even the agent I talked to is baffled on why ircc have to resort to abbreviations.

Anyway, I asked what stage my application is currently on, and she said that criminality check is passed, security check is ongoing, eligibility ongoing, background check ongoing. VO is Ottawa. My application is already at 80% completion and that final decision will probably be on 1st or 2nd week of January. Fingers crossed.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Thank you for your help.

I was finally able to talk to an agent after having called the ircc hotline for like 6 or more times.
The agent did confirm that they are asking for a copy of passport of my dependents. Even the agent I talked to is baffled on why ircc have to resort to abbreviations.

Anyway, I asked what stage my application is currently on, and she said that criminality check is passed, security check is ongoing, eligibility ongoing, background check ongoing. VO is Ottawa. My application is already at 80% completion and that final decision will probably be on 1st or 2nd week of January. Fingers crossed.
Whats your aor and stream please?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi.

Need help please.

I received a request letter from IRCC today asking for 'Copy of PPT for Deps'.

Does it mean copy of passport for dependents?
I would also request to clarify.

Just to be safe.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Not sure of the stream. Initially, it's FSW-O since I submitted my app when I was still in the Philippines, but now I'm already in Canada.
AOR - Jul 5
Med Passed - Aug 6
I think you'll be FSW-O for processing purposes.

Dark_Night

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Toronto
Thank you for your help.

I also have the same status as per the response I got via the webform. Let's hope for PPR by January!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
ANDY Need your input!

I received my GCMS notes after a delay of a few months and found something very scary.

I have review required for statutory questions, in front of my answer for not having ever applied to Canada before there is also a s.16(1)(c) omission due to an ongoing investigation.

From the agent's notes it is clear that there is an old application in my name. It also says NO ADVERSE INFORMATION. The agent even lists the application number. However, I have thought about this completely. I have no in my consciousness ever applied to Canada before. I would have had no reason to not mention it. I have thought about it again and again, looked at my passports for any clue. But, I have nothing.,

I spoke to my parents. My dad said in 1999-2000 when I was 10 years old, he had tried for Canadian immigration, however, the consultant disappeared in the middle of the process. He has no other information. That might be the only thing, but I am not sure.

What should I do know? Will I be banned/flagged for misrepresentation if it was what happened when I was 10 years old? Very confused!
Hi Mate, this is a tricky question and to be frank i don't know the answer. If i were you i would have a consultation with the professional (i.e. immigration lawyer) and based on his advise make a next step.