+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***July 2019 eAPR AOR tracking join here***

chukeedon1

Jun 26, 2019
Just called CIC this morning, as per the agent said, my eligibility has been assessed, does that mean its passed?

The Security is in progress, criminal hasnt started.

Does anyone know how long this will take?

Thanks
Do you know what number they can be reached on outside Canada?

chukeedon1

Jun 26, 2019
AOR: 3rd August 2019
Paid RPRF upfront
Biometrics: 27th August 2019

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • August 27, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
  • We do not need additional documents.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I requested to know where my file is and was informed that it is at the CPC Ottawa. This information was given on 4th November 2019.

Any sign that I'm getting close to the end of the consideration?

chukeedon1

Jun 26, 2019
Hi Guys, I called IRCC few days back and agent told me my VO is Ottawa. I had called to enquire about RPRF and IRCC agent advised me to pay it upfront to avoid any further delays in processing, and accordingly I paid it and shared receipt with CIC via webform. If anyone is in the same situation (Not paid RPRF at the time of AOR) pls pay the RPRF right away on IRCC website and do not wait for request from IRCC. Thanks.
Please what number did you call them on?

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Paid RPRF upfront

• We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I requested to know where my file is and was informed that it is at the CPC Ottawa. This information was given on 4th November 2019.

Ottawa is currently issuing pprs for may aors. We're july and still waiting. They haven't even started june. So expect full 6 months or a few days more than that

shyam10

Nov 6, 2019
@andy108 I Called IRCC today, they informed that my criminality is passed, Security is under check and for Eligibility it is under Review Required, the rep did not mentioned for which part. Also said that the timeline of 6 months could get extended. My AOR is 02nd Jul and MEP/BIO 2nd/3rd Aug respectively.

Now this is something that has kind of given me a mental setback basis there were only 42 days remaining on my timeline.

Can you share your thoughts on this.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
@andy108 I Called IRCC today, they informed that my criminality is passed, Security is under check and for Eligibility it is under Review Required, the rep did not mentioned for which part. Also said that the timeline of 6 months could get extended. My AOR is 02nd Jul and MEP/BIO 2nd/3rd Aug respectively.

Now this is something that has kind of given me a mental setback basis there were only 42 days remaining on my timeline.

Can you share your thoughts on this.
Did you order GCMS notes? Try raising a webform and ask specific questions like why eligibility is under review, you might get an answer and can act accordingly.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Paid RPRF upfront

Many June & July people are still waiting for their ppr, considering yours is 3 Aug AOR, you might have to wait a bit

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Statuses by month of submission:

As you can see Jan-March pretty much cleared (between 80-95%). April is also pretty much cleared, to about 75%. May and the following months are slow.

Reactions: nns14

Hem.georgian

May 2, 2018
Statuses by month of submission:

As you can see Jan-March pretty much cleared (between 80-95%). April is also pretty much cleared, to about 75%. May and the following months are slow.

Thanks Andy for the details, could you please let me know the source of the analytics?

bzzb

Nov 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR date is July 29, 2019. MED passed August 21, 2019. and the eligibility is not met.

I was working on NOC B for 11 months and then promoted to another NOC B until now. I'm wondering is this the reason my eligibility not met cause I wasnt working on the first job for a fully 12 months? The first job was a temporary full time, the second one is permanent full time.

Also do you have any advise what should i do next? I have ordered GCMS note.

Thanks so much.