Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Andy.

The first link you sent was revoked and the second link says that the group is full. Can you help?

Thanks!
Yes, as per my message the group is full, so i provided an alternative group for join, at the same time please try daily, people leave/join group daily.

Reactions: ican&iwill

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hello Folk,

CRS – 463

Dependent - 1

MEP – Aug 14, 2019

Criminality Passed – Sept 15, 2019 (Confirmed by CIC agent on call)

Security not yet started.

Current Status – IEC employer-specific work permit

With one year CE and job offer letter, I got enough points CRS - 463

Please note: My job offer was not supported by LMIA as my offer letter was from the same employer mentioned on my work permit. (I claimed 50 valid points)

Below are my few questions:

1. My IEC (18 months) work permit will expire on Nov 30, 2019. On this work permit my employer name was mentioned so I claimed 50 points when I submitted y job offer letter (LMIA exempt work permit). If my work permit will expire then will my CRS drop? (3 months already passed from AOR)
  2. I have already booked my flights for India on Nov 29, 2019. If I get PPR after I reach India then can I send my passport to Sydney, Nova Scotia office from India (I have filed under CEC)?
  3. How long does passport printing takes place at Sydney, Nova Scotia?
  4. How long is my temporary visa printed at the time of PPR valid?
  5. What do you think about the application?

Thanks

Jass88

Oct 3, 2019
I am a silent reader. Yesterday i called IRCC regarding status of my application. The agent told me tgat my eligibility is completed criminality in progress and security not yet started. I asked her what does this completed means as last week it was recommended pass. I asked her that whether it means that eligibility is paased she told me that she doesnt knows. Can someone suggest what does this completed means ?

My aor is june 14. Little bit confused that what does this completed means.

Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Another week has passed a new set of analytics is here for you!

Please if you have any feedback or need some specific data set, or specific report, or some in-depth analysis, just send me a message and I would love to get that done for you!

The whole goal of the tracker is to support the immigrant community and make waiting pass-by easier.

See below:

Current processing:
*Self-explanatory

Statuses by months:

*We can safely say that right now, 8-12 months is a solid average. Year on year change of about 2.5-3 months. Last year it was 6-9 months.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Number of issued PPRs in last 25 hours and 30 days

PPR Trend:

*As we can see there is a strong decline in the last couple of weeks, this is due for less applicants in May-July period. I am not sure what are the reasons for it, but the trend is there.

Average mean:

Average median:

Average mode:[

Background statuses by months of submission

*As we can see most of remaining jan and feb are sitting (or converted to PPR) in/from IP2s , while the rest of the months this year sit/converted from/in IP1.

Background statuses by months of submission - 2018

This is just to compare, as you can see considerable number of people converted from IP1 (although they may not have updated their Background statuses, which can skew the results)

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/background-check-status-by-month-of-aor

Average based on nationality:

Average by visa office:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/ppr-by-months-for-your-visa-office

Average time from IP2 to PPR by stream:

Medical pass trend:

*We can see the decline in processing too.

Number of applicants by months

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applications-submitted-by-period-2

Thank you!

Jass88

Oct 3, 2019
Actually agent told me that my eligibility is complete. I asked her that whether it is passed or recommended pass she said that she doesn't know but it is completed. What should i consider like it is positive or not two weeks ago it was recommended pass.

Kdte

Sep 24, 2019
Hi every body. I will be submitting my e-APR immediately after the next EE draw. I have some issues and I need the advises of those who have already gone through similar issues.
1- I got AINP nomination and my ECA expires on october 28, 2019. will I need to upload it? if yes should I renewed it before applying even if not expired at the time of application?
2- my bank only provided a standard letter with the current balance (no average balance for the past 6 months, no indication that the account is free of debt). will this be OK?
3- I have maintained about the half of the required fund in my account for the past 6 six month and I sold my car one month ago and deposited the money myself in my account to raise it to above the required amount (more than $2000 the required amount). I plan to write a LOE along with the certificate of sale signed at the police station. Will this be OK?
4- I have stayed in Malaysia during 364 days (according to the visa stamps in my passport) more than 5 years ago, and the PCC is only available for people who have stayed there for one year or more. I planned to select that I can not produce the PCC for this country because I have stayed for less than a year. Will this be OK?
Thank you in advance

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick update:

January 85% got PPR, Feb 81% and March 71%

A few refusals in August, but meds all cleared.

July, 10% got PPR, mostly CEC.

June, 23% got PPR.