+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***July 2019 eAPR AOR tracking join here***

Binnie2612

Aug 27, 2018
AINP single applicant here and still waiting for the golden email :)

AOR: July 30
Medicals passed: Aug 22
Biometrics completed: Aug 27

strangepaths

Jul 6, 2019
Guys share updates!
I just got an update on my application today. I am July 5 AOR.
It went from we are processing your background check to your application is in progress we will let you know when we start your backgroudn check. The application was updated but I had no email.

What should I expect from here? Andy your insight will be appreciated?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I just got an update on my application today. I am July 5 AOR.
It went from we are processing your background check to your application is in progress we will let you know when we start your backgroudn check. The application was updated but I had no email.

What should I expect from here? Andy your insight will be appreciated?
You are in IP1, please refer to here:

Post-submission stages:
False IP2
- Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam." There is no email for MEP.
Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.
Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background Check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email.
Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background Check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." No email.
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon).
Ghost Update #3 or Final Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable. A PPR is announced only by email, and there may be no changes made directly to the profile. If you are worried you might miss it, you can whitelist the email domain @cic.gc.ca to ensure the email comes straight to your inbox.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

As per: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Please share updates if you have any guys!

We should see some PPRs hopefully this week.

Jass88

Oct 3, 2019
Please share updates if you have any guys!

We should see some PPRs hopefully this week.
Andy my aor is june 14.
I called cic last week and was told that eligibility is completed but yesterday i was told that it is recommended pass. In this phase from more than two months. I dont have access to my application as i filed through a representative. Just worried are they working on my file.
Your reply will be appreciated.

LES1910

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Called IRCC today and got lucky with who i spoke to.

VO: Ottawa
AOR: July 9
MEP: August 8
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
Eligibility: said "nearly done", last time I called 2 weeks ago I got recommended pass

She said my file is progressing really well and "fast" considering when I applied and that it shouldn't be too long.

gomzigb

Oct 7, 2019
Called CIC yesterday,

The guy said

Eligibility passed
Criminality passed

Background check is still in progress

July 22 AOR