Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Andy my aor is june 14.
I called cic last week and was told that eligibility is completed but yesterday i was told that it is recommended pass. In this phase from more than two months. I dont have access to my application as i filed through a representative. Just worried are they working on my file.
Your reply will be appreciated.
You can't do much, some files may sit in this state way longer than 2 months... just see March, April and May AORs they have people who had been waiting up to today.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Called IRCC today and got lucky with who i spoke to.

VO: Ottawa
AOR: July 9
MEP: August 8
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
Eligibility: said "nearly done", last time I called 2 weeks ago I got recommended pass

She said my file is progressing really well and "fast" considering when I applied and that it shouldn't be too long.
Congrats! and thanks for sharing, hopefully golden e-mail will hit you!

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Curent processing:

The “currently issuing column” does not reflect the present status of PPR being issued..... it’s possible that 1 or 2 people had been issued PPR this is not a representation of number being issued. There’s no doubt the election had a toll on the process because it’s been super quiet in the last 4 weeks if am correct. Some people say election will not affect but that is just a way to keep hopes alive!
If am also right, the election requires loads of security monitoring and these same officers are the ones who process the last stages of the PR applications.... security check? So we understand the backlog! Even CECs with June AoR are still hanging.
Let’s continue to hope that it will come as a rainfall shortly.

Reactions: imalek

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
The “currently issuing column” does not reflect the present status of PPR being issued..... it’s possible that 1 or 2 people had been issued PPR this is not a representation of number being issued. There’s no doubt the election had a toll on the process because it’s been super quiet in the last 4 weeks if am correct. Some people say election will not affect but that is just a way to keep hopes alive!
If am also right, the election requires loads of security monitoring and these same officers are the ones who process the last stages of the PR applications.... security check? So we understand the backlog! Even CECs with June AoR are still hanging.
Let’s continue to hope that it will come as a rainfall shortly.
It shows the range PPRs had been issued in the last 24 hours. Its not an exact science, not its exact figure, its an indicative data to give an idea on what CIC is doing.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Hi Guys, I called IRCC few days back and agent told me my VO is Ottawa. I had called to enquire about RPRF and IRCC agent advised me to pay it upfront to avoid any further delays in processing, and accordingly I paid it and shared receipt with CIC via webform. If anyone is in the same situation (Not paid RPRF at the time of AOR) pls pay the RPRF right away on IRCC website and do not wait for request from IRCC. Thanks.

Eso

Dec 29, 2018
Hi Guys, I called IRCC few days back and agent told me my VO is Ottawa. I had called to enquire about RPRF and IRCC agent advised me to pay it upfront to avoid any further delays in processing, and accordingly I paid it and shared receipt with CIC via webform. If anyone is in the same situation (Not paid RPRF at the time of AOR) pls pay the RPRF right away on IRCC website and do not wait for request from IRCC. Thanks.
Am JULY 5th AOR and am yet to get the request to pay for RPRF.
The wait is not easy

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
whats your question? It all seems fine. no concerns.