+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

tausifgilani

Feb 25, 2020
I submitted my documents on July 25th 2019 from india . I had undergone medical and biometrics in august but I haven't received PPR yet (feb 18, Its almost 7 months ).When submitted my query through web forms I got the reply that my files are in Delhi VO.Is there anyone who has the same issue ?? Could anyone give suggestions to come up against this ?
same case.,. AOR 13th July

tausifgilani

Feb 25, 2020
Hello Everyone! Any one has received their PPR yet? It's been over 6 months for me and still waiting.

My 6 months were up January 26th. Below is my time line.

AOR July 26th
Medical Passed: August 15
Biometrics received: August 29
Background check is showing under process.

No update after that. I live in the USA, submitted my application through a lawyer, they said it was normal for them to go over 6 months, but it seems people that submitted applications after me already received their PPR.

I called IRCC over a week ago and the automated system couldn't find my application decided not to talk to an agent since I used an immigration lawyer.

I called back today and the system found my application, and it's saying that is being processed.

Anyone else in the same situation as me?
yes... exact same events in my case
AOR 13th July 2019
MEP - 2nd Aug
Bio - 6th Aug

Ordered GCMS and received yesterday
Criminality Passed
Security and Eligibility not started

Reactions: samernazzal

sherry111

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
AOR July 29, 2019
Ottawa, Canada
I received a ghost update on Feb 18. Called CIC and the lady said my documents are under final review. Anyone in the same situation?
I'm wondering how long it will take to get the golden email.
Hope it's coming this week!

Fingers and toes crossed!

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hello

CEC+ 1 dependent
7 months 1 week crossed after AOR
Got GCMS last week.. (as of 23rd Jan)

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Security:
Final: Approved

In notes also, all mentioned met/passed. (As of date 18th Nov)

Called IRCC, they raised a query with VO (Edmonton) about the status.. but it will tak3 weeks to months.

Any idea why its taking time to get the mail even after the profile seems approved as per the GCMS?

Please suggest any other way to get the status?

sunilkamya

Sep 20, 2019
Update on NDVO today:

25+ Ghost updates reported in groups today. June AORs were around 80%, followed by May AORs 10% and July AORs 10% too.

People confirmed that they got two ghost updates today only.

All set for Bulk PPRs this coming Thursday!!
Hi.. Thanks for the news. Just wanted to know how come u r so sure about thursday?