+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
@consh1985 wow!!!! its going to be almost 2 months since you have paid your RPRF and almost 4 months since AOR! and im surprised no movement after that!!!! did you call CIC and what did they say? which region are you from? FSW-inland or outland or PNP which one?

Joliedaton

Aug 23, 2019
But i heard nigeria applications are processed very fast and i have seen trends too. did you try following up after that? and what did they say?
And we heard that Indian applications are processed faster
I'm waiting till the end of October before I call.

consh1985

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
@consh1985 wow!!!! its going to be almost 2 months since you have paid your RPRF and almost 4 months since AOR! and im surprised no movement after that!!!! did you call CIC and what did they say? which region are you from? FSW-inland or outland or PNP which one?
It's quite common nowadays... there are other ppl in the same situation. Early RPRF doesn't mean early PPR. Some applicants are getting RPRF request letter 5 to 15 days after Medical Passed. Apparently CIC has changed the process. Anyway, 4 months since AOR is still early, normal processing time is currently 6 to 8 months. If you check the forum, you'll see February and March folks getting PPR now. I'm FSW Outland.

zn1994

Sep 16, 2019
Hi everyone, I need some suggestions here.

I applied for CEC Inland, with a Canadian degree and one year of work experience with a reputable employer. Everything should be good in this case.
However I got my AOR on July 27th, and there have been no updates other than a progress bar. Medical not passed, eligibility not passed. I am a bit stressed out currently, should I request a form with CIC?

Thank you for your help and suggestions @legalfalcon

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hi everyone, I need some suggestions here.

I applied for CEC Inland, with a Canadian degree and one year of work experience with a reputable employer. Everything should be good in this case.
However I got my AOR on July 27th, and there have been no updates other than a progress bar. Medical not passed, eligibility not passed. I am a bit stressed out currently, should I request a form with CIC?

Thank you for your help and suggestions @legalfalcon
Yes! for CEC inland medical should be passed within 35 days. In your case, it almost 60 days - you should call CIC or contact them

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
CEC inland is lightining fast applications and i am surprised its like this for you i suggest you call up CIC and find out whats the status with your application

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
It's quite common nowadays... there are other ppl in the same situation. Early RPRF doesn't mean early PPR. Some applicants are getting RPRF request letter 5 to 15 days after Medical Passed. Apparently CIC has changed the process. Anyway, 4 months since AOR is still early, normal processing time is currently 6 to 8 months. If you check the forum, you'll see February and March folks getting PPR now. I'm FSW Outland.
yes i do understand but its very clearly mentioned in the CIC website that an RPRF will be requested to be paid by the applicant once the application is approved so thats the only thing whats making me impatient..... anyways will have to wait and see

consh1985

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
yes i do understand but its very clearly mentioned in the CIC website that an RPRF will be requested to be paid by the applicant once the application is approved so thats the only thing whats making me impatient..... anyways will have to wait and see
True, but that information appears to be outdated. It used to be like that... RPRF used to be just a formality a few days before getting PPR. I've recently seen people waiting for 6 months or more after RPRF. I called CIC a few days after I got the letter and was told that my eligibility was MET. I'm pretty sure that this is what triggered the RPRF letter. After that, we all still need eligibility to be fully passed by an officer, plus the entire background check process...

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
True, but that information appears to be outdated or is meant for . It used to be like that... RPRF used to be just a formality a few days before getting PPR. I've recently seen people waiting for 6 months or more after RPRF. I called CIC a few days after I got the letter and was told that my eligibility was MET. I'm pretty sure that this is what triggered the RPRF letter. After that, we all still need eligibility to be fully passed by an officer, plus the entire background check process...
Yes true because after i received the RPRF letter and i paid, i called CIC and they said that eligibility was MET and security not started
rest all done medicals received and passed, biometrics received, criminality passed, RPRF paid and received by CIC and on file. so just the last leg is left now.

Reactions: consh1985

consh1985

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Yes true because after that also when i called CIC they said that eligibility was MET and security not started
rest all done medicals received and passed, biometrics received, criminality passed, RPRF paid and received by CIC also and on file. so just the last leg is left now.
Correct, but who knows when will our file be picked up? Perhaps in November, December, January... etc.
@consh1985 which country are you applying from?
Brazil and you?