+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
AOR: July 20, 2019

Medical Passed: August 16, 2019
Course: CEC Inland with one dependent

I called CIC for an update on my application. The representative told me that my criminality is in progress and and I will receive an update on my profile soon. Could you please tell us which stage I am in

singhma3

Feb 24, 2018
Hi All, does anyone have any update on what month AOR's are being processed now. My AOR was July 16th and MEP on August 14th and current status shows Eligibity and BG are in progress [Status as on Sep 12th] Please note i have done my PR application through representative so have no access to my profile to keep checking updates. Wondering if i can expect PPR request anytime soon. Please shed some light on this if anyone has info

singhma3

Feb 24, 2018
Apart from my above question, Does ircc customer care have the most latest update when they check our status or do they have same information as what was shown in profile after logging in

Roystonjohn

Sep 21, 2019
Will appreciate if someone can share me a timeline or wait period for my profile below.

Application status - We are processing your application.We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility/requirements
Review of medicals - Medicals passed - Aug 21,2019.
Review of additional docs - We do not need additional docs
Interview - You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - Aug 26, 2019 Completed
Background check - We are processing your background check.We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress.We will send you a message once the final decision is made.

Can someone share some info as to where and which stage is my profile at.
What is the possible timeline i should look at (Waiting period)

Province - Alberta
NOC - 1221
CRS Score - 1001
AOR - 27 July 2019

Thankss!!!!!