+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

Edwardkcorb

May 2, 2017
Will appreciate if someone can share me a timeline or wait period for my profile below.

Application status - We are processing your application.We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility/requirements
Review of medicals - Medicals passed - Aug 21,2019.
Review of additional docs - We do not need additional docs
Interview - You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - Aug 26, 2019 Completed
Background check - We are processing your background check.We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress.We will send you a message once the final decision is made.

Can someone share some info as to where and which stage is my profile at.
What is the possible timeline i should look at (Waiting period)

Province - Alberta
NOC - 1221
CRS Score - 1001
AOR - 27 July 2019

Thankss!!!!!
Are you inland applicant?

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
@Aashy09 I got a request letter from CIC today.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

************* - AQEEL SHABBIR JANGBARWALA:

RPRF: For additional information regarding the Right of Permanent Residence fee and how to pay your fees, please refer to the following link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/fees.html

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by: 2019/08/26.

Please note:

The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected for being incomplete.

NO OTHER REMINDER WILL BE SENT TO YOU

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.

For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.canada.ca/immigration.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Did you get anything like this? What does it mean?
heyy any movement in your application after you paid the RPRF?

Aug 16, 2019
AOR: July 20, 2019

Medical Passed: August 16, 2019
Course: CEC Inland with one dependent

I called CIC for an update on my application. The representative told me that my criminality is in progress and and I will receive an update on my profile soon. Could you please tell us which stage I am in
Hi there, Were you able to connect via +16139444000 to IRCC? I am struggling to get connected. Please share the number you tried. Thank you !

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
and whats your AOR?
THE FOLLOWING IS MY TIMELINE

FSWO USA
AOR AUGUST 9TH
MEP 30TH AUGUST
BIL REQUEST 29TH AUGUST
SUBMITTED BIOMETRICS 30TH AUGUST
CRIMINALITY PASSED 29TH AUGUST
RPRF REQ 9TH SEPT SUBMITTED 10TH SEPT
ELIGIBILITY - MET
SECURITY NOT STARTED AS ON 19TH SEPT

Joliedaton

Aug 23, 2019
and whats your AOR?
THE FOLLOWING IS MY TIMELINE

FSWO USA
AOR AUGUST 9TH
MEP 30TH AUGUST
BIL REQUEST 29TH AUGUST
SUBMITTED BIOMETRICS 30TH AUGUST
CRIMINALITY PASSED 29TH AUGUST
RPRF REQ 9TH SEPT SUBMITTED 10TH SEPT
ELIGIBILITY - MET
SECURITY NOT STARTED AS ON 19TH SEPT
AOR July 15
1st ADR: AUG 3 2019 (SCHEDULE A)
MEP/BIL: AUG 6 2019
2nd ADR: AUG 14 2019 (RPRF) PAID AUG 15
VO: OTTAWA

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
AOR July 15
1st ADR: AUG 3 2019 (SCHEDULE A)
MEP/BIL: AUG 6 2019
2nd ADR: AUG 14 2019 (RPRF) PAID AUG 15
VO: OTTAWA
and its been over a month and no news from them? did you call them and find out? i was under the impression that if they ask you to pay RPRF means its almost done..... this is horrifying

Joliedaton

Aug 23, 2019
and its been over a month and no news from them? did you call them and find out? i was under the impression that if they ask you to pay RPRF means its almost done..... this is horrifying
My application is still under normal processing time so I haven't called. I'll call at the end of October if no changes.