Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hi Guys,

AOR: July 15, 2019

Medical Passed: August 13, 2019

Spouse’s biometrics passed: August 14, 2019

Course: CEC Inland with one dependent

Today, I called CIC for an update on my application. The representative told me that my criminality is passed and I will receive an update in my profile soon.

Current statuses are as below:

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results

August 13, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents

We do not need additional documents.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone tell me that at what stage I am at? How long will it take for my PPR?

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

AOR: July 15, 2019

Medical Passed: August 13, 2019

Spouse’s biometrics passed: August 14, 2019

Course: CEC Inland with one dependent

Today, I called CIC for an update on my application. The representative told me that my criminality is passed and I will receive an update in my profile soon.

Current statuses are as below:

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results

August 13, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents

We do not need additional documents.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone tell me that at what stage I am at? How long will it take for my PPR?
Unfortunately, no one can say for sure when your PPR will come. However, you are not too far away from PPR considering that you are CEC applicant. Just relax and be patient, your PPR will come before you know it buddy. Cheers

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Anyone from july first week Aor?? any prgress?? Called IRCC 3 weeks back, they told me ELIGIBILITY met-to be confirmed by VO.
medical & Criminality passed, security not started.. Not sure how long they'll take to start the SS...anyone in the same boat??

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Anyone from july first week Aor?? any prgress?? Called IRCC 3 weeks back, they told me ELIGIBILITY met-to be confirmed by VO.
medical & Criminality passed, security not started.. Not sure how long they'll take to start the SS...anyone in the same boat??
No same boat. I have 2 nd weeek of July AOR... they told criminiality is in progress and MP passed ... not sure what stage are we in

Can19

Dec 30, 2018
I am 1st week July AOR. Status shows nothing has started but I got landing interview appointment today

Jabya

May 29, 2019
I'm 10 July Aor, haven't paid rprf and yet to get request for RPRF. Anyone with same situation?

rraj.k.das

Sep 18, 2019
Does the automated reply give us the update or we have to speak to a representative? For me the automated system does not fetch any records...