+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

paramjit19

May 28, 2019
My AOR is 5 July 2019 and my medical shows we did not receive your test results.

So I did an upfront medical on 1st June 2019 and the clinic used my IME that was from 2017(during my study permit) as it was still active. On 8 Aug I got Notre on my CIC asking for medical exam with a new IME. When I called clinic initially they said they did all test and submitted. The next day they said one test is pending so they redid on 10 Aug. On 13 Aug i also got email from CIO- sydney that my panel clinic did not submit all results and the IME they had in email was the same used by Clinic. I thought so issue will get resolved once clinic submits my results which they did on 15 Aug. I also replied back to the CIC email.

I raised a webquery on 26 aug and attached the tracking sheet from clinic confirming all medical. Also got confirmation that they sent the doc to responsible office. Now on 10 Sep my CIC acct showed this test results not received.

I called CIC today and they said they are still looking for results with the new IME. I explained my case but they said for now wait. As I have sent the document nothing much else I can do for now. They also said criminality check is in progress.

Asking senior people on this forum for advise/guidance. Does anyone known this kind of issue of 2
IMEs and how to resolve?

vish77

Jun 22, 2019
got aor in june 2019, bcpnp paper based , inland applicant
medical submitted during work permit april 2019
called IRCC,agent said background check in process but is not reflecting on portal
if anybody in the same boat