BB46

Nov 26, 2019
AOR: 22 July-19 (RPRF PAID UPFRONT)
MEP: 27aug.
NOC:2132
Single applicant.
PNP-OUTLAND(ALBERTA)
Haven't received any updates from ircc.
Called them once in Jan 1st week and the agent said everything's looks fine and you might get a decision by the end of Jan or in Feb 1st week.
Anyone with the similar timeline....does PNP applications take longer then the normal ones or 6-7month time is normal.

Abhishek85

Jan 26, 2020
Hi all, my AoR is 30 July 2019, passed medical on 20th Aug, biometrics completed on 22nd Aug; no updates since then. I ordered GCMS notes on 21st December but received email seeking 90 days extension. I just want to know my VO, can someone please suggest another route? I am FSW outland applicant residing in India.

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019

arsh0392

Jun 18, 2019
Hi all, my AoR is 30 July 2019, passed medical on 20th Aug, biometrics completed on 22nd Aug; no updates since then. I ordered GCMS notes on 21st December but received email seeking 90 days extension. I just want to know my VO, can someone please suggest another route? I am FSW outland applicant residing in India.
You can raise a web form. I think your VO is New Delhi.

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi guys,

Is receiving food from a food bank considered as social assistance? I have applied for reconsideration for my refused PR through a lawyer (IRCC didnt award me my 15 points for my canadian education even though I submitted my transcripts and filled it out in my profile) and just want to be sure that receiving food from a food bank wont harm my chances. PLEASE HELP!

PS: IRCC says I cant work anymore as my work permit expired already. I already applied for restoration of status.

Last edited:

ravinder_singh

Apr 11, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is not currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • Your file was transferred to a visa office,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

This is the reply i got from the webform I raised on the completing 6 months. My file is being processed at .................wait for it........... New Delhi! #facepalm

Utkars

Jan 29, 2020
I see a lot of us here waiting for PPR. Am I right in assuming that it is more than 20% "complex applications" of the total AoR from July. Have they really increased their processing times?
@legalfalcon has this been the trend through the year?

Just trying to find logic in the delays. It surely does test our patience.

OON

Jun 22, 2019
AOR: 22 July-19 (RPRF PAID UPFRONT)
MEP: 27aug.
NOC:2132
Single applicant.
PNP-OUTLAND(ALBERTA)
Haven't received any updates from ircc.
Called them once in Jan 1st week and the agent said everything's looks fine and you might get a decision by the end of Jan or in Feb 1st week.
Anyone with the similar timeline....does PNP applications take longer then the normal ones or 6-7month time is normal.
I am in the same situation. My AOR was in July and I am yet to receive a reply. I raised a webform and was told that they are still processing mine.

apgvs2019

Aug 23, 2019
AOR July 31.
2 GU this week. Yesterday they put my medical exam Re-evaluation approved in January 29 (it was approved in August 23). We were not asked to do it again, they simple extended the approval of our that was to expire in march. We called yesterday and agent said process is completed waiting to have either an email to request passport or to book an interview with local VO. I know her information from yesterday is good news but i truly want to have some formal confirmation that it is all good. Anyone in same position? Informed that is all finished but have not received the email yet? SHould we send a webform? We are thinking about waiting for a week before doing so.