+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

Madie

Jan 15, 2020
I'm in India.. my AoR was July 14
I didn't have any updates until Dec 29 wen they asked for few more documents...later one more ADR a week later on Jan 8. Jan 14 was my deadline...i got the por on the same date
Hey if you don’t mind could you tell us what documents were requested additionally? And when is your medical expiring?

Last edited:

ashithaalexander

Jan 6, 2020
Hey if you don’t mind could you tell us what documents were requested additionally? And when is your medical expiring?
I had kept only the documents they had said....later ther asked for updated proof of funds, employment details like payslips,tax forms,or bank statement in the first ADR. In the second one....gift deed and letter of explanation for unemployment

samernazzal

Nov 11, 2017
Hello.
I received the email including IUC stating that they have received my application on may and started processing on july. Is this the AOR ?

sadhi1981

Dec 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27july 2019
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
20 may 2019
AOR Received.
27 July 2019

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Got this reply from web form. Any Idea how long does it take after this?
Already completed 6 months timeline on January 12,2020.
  • Aor July12, 2019
  • OINP candidate (Inland)
  • VO - Niagara local office
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Planning to go to india in march. Worried if I get PPR in march while I am in India.
Any Ideas or comments. Would really appreciate.
Thanks

ma_du

Aug 5, 2014
Hi all,

I received AOR on July 18th. It says the application is in process.
I would like to ask for an update. Which email and phone number do you guys use to contact CIC?

dino77

Jan 18, 2020
France
Hello, we just got our PPR e-mail yesterday! Sooooo happy!
FSW-O, Principal applicant from France and 1 dependent from Switzerland. I think that VO is Paris but I never called...
The letter was sent via our CIC account. The only email received was the automated one to tell us that our profile got updated.

Timeline:
June 12, 2019: ITA
July 25, 2019: Medical Completed
July 31, 2019: AOR
August 21, 2019: Medical Passed
August 21, 2019: Biometrics Requested
August 23, 2019: Biometrics Completed
August 23, 2019: Biometrics Passed
January 16, 2020: Ghost Update
January 17, 2020: PPR

Hope that all July AOR will receive the same news soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Getty

sadhi1981

Dec 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27july 2019
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
20 may 2019
AOR Received.
27 July 2019
Hello, we just got our PPR e-mail yesterday! Sooooo happy!
FSW-O, Principal applicant from France and 1 dependent from Switzerland. I think that VO is Paris but I never called...
The letter was sent via our CIC account. The only email received was the automated one to tell us that our profile got updated.

Timeline:
June 12, 2019: ITA
July 25, 2019: Medical Completed
July 31, 2019: AOR
August 21, 2019: Medical Passed
August 21, 2019: Biometrics Requested
August 23, 2019: Biometrics Completed
August 23, 2019: Biometrics Passed
January 16, 2020: Ghost Update
January 17, 2020: PPR

Hope that all July AOR will receive the same news soon.
Congratulations

kal91

Nov 4, 2019
Has anyone done their landing yet? How was the interview and rest of the process?
Yeah I've done it, already have my PR card as-well, it's very simple and straightforward:

1. You just go through the immigration line as you normally would when you get off your flight
  2. The officer will see that you are arriving as an immigrant and will make a note on your landing card
  3. They will then direct you to an adjacent room that has other officers who will process your landing
  4. Wait until you get called and have your documents ready (Passport, COPR & POF) - Have a Canadian address ready too
  5. The officer will log the data into the system, sign your COPR and make you sign it as-well
  6. Congrats you are officially a PR
  7. Head over to the Canada Service Center and get a SIN number
  8. All done and you can go pick your luggage up

Took like 30 mins after you're done with the initial immigration line, hope it helps!

Reactions: Getty and phl2019

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Yeah I've done it, already have my PR card as-well, it's very simple and straightforward:

1. You just go through the immigration line as you normally would when you get off your flight
  2. The officer will see that you are arriving as an immigrant and will make a note on your landing card
  3. They will then direct you to an adjacent room that has other officers who will process your landing
  4. Wait until you get called and have your documents ready (Passport, COPR & POF) - Have a Canadian address ready too
  5. The officer will log the data into the system, sign your COPR and make you sign it as-well
  6. Congrats you are officially a PR
  7. Head over to the Canada Service Center and get a SIN number
  8. All done and you can go pick your luggage up

Took like 30 mins after you're done with the initial immigration line, hope it helps!
Hi,

Which POE did you land at?