+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Hello. My wife (CAN citizen) is sponsoring me (US citizen) and we are using the outland spousal application. We just completed the application and gathered all documents (including police cert). I just dropped off the package at the post office today (7/26/2018). I guess we belong in this thread, unless this is for people who have received acknowledgement already?
No in this thread all are waiting for acknowledgement ..immigration is still wrking on june files .

Abdul jalil

May 15, 2018
Welcome to Family Class Sponsorship JULY 2018 thread - OUTLAND

Hi,

Feel free to ask questions, share thoughts and seek advice.

What happens after submitting my application?

If your application is complete, you will receive Acknoledgment of Receipt (AOR1) whithin 60 days, usually 45 to 56 days via email.

Then, if eligible, the sponsor will receive the Sponsor Approval email(SA) which contains the UCI (Unique Client ID) and application number to use for tracking the status of the application.

Then, if not submitted with the application:

1. Police Check Certificate Request(PCC)

2. Medical Exam Request

3. Request to pay for PR Card (RPRF)

4. Request to submit additional documents, 5. Request for any additional documents that were missing from your application.

At this stage, you can check the status of your application online(ECAS) or link your application to GCKEY.

Then you might receive a file transfer email to the Local Visa Office(VO).

God speed

Hi,

If your application is complete, you will receive Acknoledgment of Receipt (AOR1) whithin 60 days, usually 45 to 56 days via email.

Then, if eligible, the sponsor will receive the Sponsor Approval email(SA) which contains the UCI (Unique Client ID) and application number to use for tracking the status of the application.

2. Medical Exam Request

4. Request to submit additional documents, 5. Request for any additional documents that were missing from your application.

At this stage, you can check the status of your application online(ECAS) or link your application to GCKEY.

God speed
Did anyones package got accepted by someone named D Aucoin. Just wanna make sure it delivered to the right place.

Abdul jalil

May 15, 2018

Hi,

2. Medical Exam Request

God speed

Hi,

2. Medical Exam Request

God speed

I am very worried. I sent the package with feb checklist and imm008. What to do now. My application just delivered on 27th july.

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
I am very worried. I sent the package with feb checklist and imm008. What to do now. My application just delivered on 27th july.
I think wait for their email ..unfortunately they may return ..i suffered same in june..me nd our lawyer was hlpless coz file was alredy in office ..hope best will happen with..though they accepted some

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
What do they see to clear whether marriage realtionship is real..we hav to provide our all calling md chat details or they will themself also can acess our evry month calling details through telecommunication companies .

Soullous

Oct 23, 2016
Hi folks,

I sent out our application yesterday. We are applying under Outland category, my husband is a US resident. What would our Visa Office be after the sponsorship evaluation gets approved in Sydney, NS?

Mickeal

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
I think wait for their email ..unfortunately they may return ..i suffered same in june..me nd our lawyer was hlpless coz file was alredy in office ..hope best will happen with..though they accepted some
When it happens
Originally file was delievered on 29 may , returned back missing police certificate, then again delieved on 20 july . These rules are making mess. Atleast put the returned files in some order so the time spent in office can be utlised by somehow.

shirleyfeng1985

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hi folks,

I sent out our application yesterday. We are applying under Outland category, my husband is a US resident. What would our Visa Office be after the sponsorship evaluation gets approved in Sydney, NS?
If your case is straightforward, your file will stay in CPC-Mississauga.
If there is any red flag, your file will be transferred to LAVO.

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
When it happens
Originally file was delievered on 29 may , returned back missing police certificate, then again delieved on 20 july . These rules are making mess. Atleast put the returned files in some order so the time spent in office can be utlised by somehow.
I was saying same thing..but immigration we cant trust at all ...its dicey..our file was fullu fine only i didnt did hand written sign where before it has to be electronically mentioned..this is new thing came it got returned on 21july ..we send it back on 25 july..fingerrs crossd

unluckyPenny

Sep 1, 2017
Hello @kcward7 just a question for you. My application was received today at Sydney. I used 5406 Feb 2018 but the final updated form is 5406 May 2018. Do you see this as a problem?
My April application was returned to me on May 29 saying that I didn't use the correct version of a form...had to redo my entire package again.

Sent it back on 9 July to Sydney and now waiting. I hope we can get an idea of how much time Sydney takes and if its faster than Mississauga, however I think if they are all new staff over there then it will probably take longer! I am seeing dates between 35-45 for AOR1s to be received

Reactions: SRK1992

unluckyPenny

Sep 1, 2017
Just had my application received in Sydney this morning--which is my second attempt, as my first was sent back last month due to not sending in the right tax form by my Canadian sponsor. I'm an American primary applicant, looking forward to seeing if things will move along more faster in Sydney.

Good luck and Godspeed to you all!
We are Canuck wife and American Husband as well. Had to resubmit because we used a wrong form and my husband's 18 yr old daughter who is not accompanying him did not sign the forms...resubmitted on 9 july and anxiously waiting to hear back..