+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Can I give the exchange of gifts, chats and calls as a proof of genuine relationship in more than 10 pages? Cause i have our phone and messages records of last one year.
Chats and calls are required but I'll strongly recommend you don't go above the 10 pages limit they requested

FlowersRead

Feb 11, 2018
Category........
QSW
Good Evening guys :) I am a new guy here ! How to join here? Or am I joined in this thread already? Why every one is quite! I was watching this thread for few days now ..

By the way; My app for spousal sponsorship is received by CPC Sydney on 30th JULY. They continue changing forms, But don't even look at this form: SCHEDULE A imm5669. It clearly reads at end, " By typing my name here I am digitally signing this form" My whole package was returned back after 1.5 months by CPC Mississauga; just because wife did not sign this imm5669! They could have returned just 1 form but NO; A letter came in reads:-
"Note: As per the Document Checklist, a handwritten signature is required on the lMM5669 form if you have typed your name next to the signature box." OK, I agree now just read that thing, but how much it takes to just modifying the form itself ! Why can't they simply modify the form like this:- "Please make sure you also sign beside typing your name."
They have this letter PRINTED for everyone with no names on top! So imagine that means many applications were and are being returned because this DIGITALLY signing thing. We had to sign all new forms {few JUNE versions} since they change forms every few months for sure. I had her sign all forms again as per advised by IRCC agent. Then she sent me all by DHL, then I signed all forms, printed dated by hand rather than from drop down window!

NOW I wonder if this would create a problem? Forms were validated overseas, signed by wife , sent to me, then I had to sign and date by hand..
We are 2 months late for this Schedule A DIGITALLY SIGNING confusion. :mad:
Thanks for reading guys.
I found this information about the Form IMM 5669 and signatures, in the Document Checklist (IMMM 5533):

IMPORTANT: For this form to be accepted as part of a paper application, each person required to complete it must: a) type their name in the signature box at the bottom, b) validate the form, c) print out the validated form, and d) sign in writting (i.e. provide a handwritten signature) next to the typewritten name in the signature box.

Best regards,

Aali_1603

Jul 10, 2018
Sure, you can. It's greatly preferable if they can confirm that those gifts were given by one then received by the other.For example, you can't just take a picture of a watch that was gifted because they have no way to confirm who it was from.

For messages, take a screenshot of them. With mailed letters, you can take a picture of it. Compile everything in a Word document then print.

Again we have more than a year chat. How much we need to print pages out of them ?

Aali_1603

Jul 10, 2018
Chats and calls are required but I'll strongly recommend you don't go above the 10 pages limit they requested
Can we submit the case, the very next day after walima function or i need to wait for somedays and then submit? Though we have photos of all the functions, call records, messages records, gift records, nikah nama.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Can we submit the case, the very next day after walima function or i need to wait for somedays and then submit? Though we have photos of all the functions, call records, messages records, gift records, nikah nama.
I don't think it matters how old your marriage is. All they want to know is that you're married and your marriage was conducted in accordance to the customs of your culture and is legally recognized. If you're newly wed, you may however, need to proof that you didn't enter the marriage just for the purpose of getting your spouse into Canada. You must be able to show that the relationship is genuine and has been on for a while before you officially got married. Letters from friends and family, chats (show the dates), call logs, shared expenses, pictures of outings, boarding passes of visitations, joint ownership, and financial support for each other in the past, are good ways of proofing your relationship is genuine. Note: this is my understanding from a careful study of their policies and not a professional opinion.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Just for information I sent application to sponsor my wife outside of Canada and I am in Canada,

Package Delivered on: June 18 2018
Got email with AOR on: August 08 2018
Congrats. Your application seems to be finally progressing. Your application seems to be a June application. This group is for July applications. Kindly consider adding your application to this spreadsheet: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/2018-consolidated-spousal-sponsorship-tracker

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Just for information I sent application to sponsor my wife outside of Canada and I am in Canada,

Hi GOOD NEWS :)was it sent to SYDNEY?

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018

amar dhillon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Sure, I will do that.

Yes, it was sent to Sydney, Nova Scotia

Hey many many congrats ,
May I know your file number start with XF or just F. Because i am june 19 no AOR yet and i just call CIC and agent told me your file number start with XF. Kind a worried

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
My file number only starts with F. Not sure what's the difference
As far as I know, most family class applications start with F. I'm not exactly sure what the difference is, but I've heard some speculations that XF is the temporary number then once review of the submitted documents is finished, the X will be removed and it will be the permanent application number going forward. This might be due to some applications getting returned due to various reasons.