+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july 2018, Citizen Application.

ghodubaba

Nov 20, 2019
This is my current status for citizenship application:

WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS??

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 29, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 12, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 13, 2019.

neuroticdan

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
There are a few of us on the same boat. My dates are almost the same as yours, give or take a few days. Have you called IRCC? I have (and so has my MPP's office) and the reply has always been the same: al''s well, you're sitting in a long queue at Scarborough

rahuul.chawla

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
I contacted the call centre and Mp got the same reply security and criminal checks are currently valid and immigration verification has not been initiated yet.

My timeline
App received 3rd July 2018,
Aor received 28th August 2018
In process 4th September 2018
Fingerprints request 26th march 2019
Fingerprints submitted 27th March 2019 and received and updated by them on 15th April 2019.
Still no test invite.
I just ordered GMCS notes on 25th November 2019.
I was thinking of taking a copy of AoR,citizenship fees Receipt and fingerprints letter to the Scarborough office in person to check whats happening...I think we all few of us together should go as a group and ask them in person in their office.Please email me rahuul.chawla369@gmail.com if you guys want to discuss furthur about this.

Saga1963

May 2, 2018
Hi All,
I have received my oath invitation for Dec 30 today. However 2 of my family, out of 4, my spouse & son, would be out of Canada on the date of oath. Pl. guide on the below:
1- Can remaining two members, I & my daughter, take oath on invite date or whole family has to appear together?
2- If the other two don’t appear for path, after intimating their inability to IRCC, what repercussions could it have for them? I mean does IRCC take absence due to travel a normal/acceptable reason or it could entail some negative repercussions for them like long correspondence for reasons of going abroad etc?
3- In case of postponement approximately how much time takes for next invite?

A learned guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Lover1abd

Dec 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 6, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 30, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on September 17, 2018

That's all

Im in Toronto

rahuul.chawla

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 6, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 30, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on September 17, 2018
That's all

Im in Toronto
could you please email me at rahuul.chawla369@gmail.com...I would like to talk furthur...or add me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/rahuul.chawla.142 I m from Downtown Toronto

Daniel CAN

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Finally, my journey is officially completed. Picked up my passport at Passport Canada office.

My guarantor and references were NOT contacted.

Thank you all for your help in this forum!

Wish you all the best in the future!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Reactions: neuroticdan