+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july 2018, Citizen Application.

MalV

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone else with a an application delivery date of late July (July 27 in my case) still waiting on AOR? Or should I be worried?

potterfan123

Oct 11, 2018
I'm still waiting... (app delivered on July 24). Started to check the mailbox for a large envelope :(.

(not on spreadsheet)
App sent: July 19
App received: July 24
City: Ottawa
Days: 1110

Albio

Oct 11, 2018
I am July 27th applicant waiting on AOR
Hello,
Same here, my application was delivered july 29Th. I called CIC yesterday and was told that they are currently working on files from july 13th. I was also told that it takes roughly 2 weeks from.the time they open your enveloppe, create a file in the system and send you AOR. I'm guessing we should be hearing about them at the end of the month of maybe the beginning of November. Lets crossing our fingers.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Hi guys i have some clarification before i send my application regarding question #10.b i tick yes. I was landed as an immigrant on May 2015 but my eligible period is 2013-2018. My question is regarding the police certificate I have police certificate with me but expired July 2015 is that good enough or i need to submit the latest one. Thanks in advance
Hope it will clear your query.

Within the last 4 years, if you spent 183 days or more in another country (other than Canada), you must provide a police certificate. You must provide a police certificate for each country where you spent 183 days or more. If you cannot get a police certificate, tell us why.
Example 1
In the past 4 years, you took one (1) trip to France that lasted 200 days. You would answer “Yes” to the question and you would need to provide a police certificate from France.
Example 2
In the past 4 years, you took 10 trips to the United States of America (USA). Each trip lasted 3 weeks, for a total of 210 days. You would answer “Yes” to the question and you would need to provide a police certificate from the USA.
Example 3
In the past 4 years, you spent one year (365 days) working in Singapore. While working in Singapore, you took a trip to Malaysia (10 days) and Thailand (10 days). You would answer “Yes” to the question and you would need to provide a police certificate from Singapore. You would not need to provide police certificates from Malaysia or Thailand.
Example 4
In the past 4 years, you took one (1) trip to Europe where you visited Portugal (5 days), Spain (7 days), France (10 days), Belgium (3 days), Netherlands (3 days), Germany (21 days), Switzerland (7 days) and Italy (21 days). You took a second trip to Europe where you visited Ireland (14 days), Scotland (14 days) and England (21 days). You went to Germany for a business trip that lasted 60 days. The total time you were outside of Canada was 186 days but you were not in a single country for 183 days or more. You would answer “No” to the question and you would not need to provide police certificates from any of the countries.

spyfy

potterfan123

Oct 11, 2018
Hello,
Same here, my application was delivered july 29Th. I called CIC yesterday and was told that they are currently working on files from july 13th. I was also told that it takes roughly 2 weeks from.the time they open your enveloppe, create a file in the system and send you AOR. I'm guessing we should be hearing about them at the end of the month of maybe the beginning of November. Lets crossing our fingers.
The call centers are pretty much useless, a waste of tax payers money IMHO. As you can see in the spreadsheet, some people from end of July received AOR and the post above, where someone from July 09 already got decision made. I have a hard time believing they are still on July 13.

Reactions: Albio and Wis214

yankee86

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Hope it will clear your query.

Within the last 4 years, if you spent 183 days or more in another country (other than Canada), you must provide a police certificate. You must provide a police certificate for each country where you spent 183 days or more. If you cannot get a police certificate, tell us why.
Example 1
In the past 4 years, you took one (1) trip to France that lasted 200 days. You would answer “Yes” to the question and you would need to provide a police certificate from France.
Example 2
In the past 4 years, you took 10 trips to the United States of America (USA). Each trip lasted 3 weeks, for a total of 210 days. You would answer “Yes” to the question and you would need to provide a police certificate from the USA.
Example 3
In the past 4 years, you spent one year (365 days) working in Singapore. While working in Singapore, you took a trip to Malaysia (10 days) and Thailand (10 days). You would answer “Yes” to the question and you would need to provide a police certificate from Singapore. You would not need to provide police certificates from Malaysia or Thailand.
Example 4
In the past 4 years, you took one (1) trip to Europe where you visited Portugal (5 days), Spain (7 days), France (10 days), Belgium (3 days), Netherlands (3 days), Germany (21 days), Switzerland (7 days) and Italy (21 days). You took a second trip to Europe where you visited Ireland (14 days), Scotland (14 days) and England (21 days). You went to Germany for a business trip that lasted 60 days. The total time you were outside of Canada was 186 days but you were not in a single country for 183 days or more. You would answer “No” to the question and you would not need to provide police certificates from any of the countries.

spyfy

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Anyone else with a an application delivery date of late July (July 27 in my case) still waiting on AOR? Or should I be worried?
Delivery date July 18 and still waiting for AOR :( I don't know what to do

sorara

Apr 18, 2016
Delivery date on July 25th and still waiting for AOR. So panic...

(not on spreadsheet)
App sent: July 23
App received: July 25
City: Mississauga
Days: 1111