+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Finally got the email after 350 days. This group has been a huge support. Hoping for the best for all the others. For those who've sent in their passports, how much time is being given now? 6 months or the expiry of the remedicals? Thanks.
Congratulations!

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Finally got the email after 350 days. This group has been a huge support. Hoping for the best for all the others. For those who've sent in their passports, how much time is being given now? 6 months or the expiry of the remedicals? Thanks.
Congratulations.

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Need suggestions on landing at Carway border. I have sent an mail for the appointment locally ( not sure when I will get the appointment), but at the same time would like to explore on flagpole option at Carway. I have a valid US visitor visa however my spouse and daughter doesn't have one. Did anyone flagpoled recently at carway? If so, please let me know and provide inputs. Thank you!

Reactions: cecict

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Need suggestions on landing at Carway border. I have sent an mail for the appointment locally ( not sure when I will get the appointment), but at the same time would like to explore on flagpole option at Carway. I have a valid US visitor visa however my spouse and daughter doesn't have one. Did anyone flagpoled recently at carway? If so, please let me know and provide inputs. Thank you!
Just curious. How much is wait time to get an appointment for landing at CIC office ?

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Just curious. How much is wait time to get an appointment for landing at CIC office ?
Dont know as of yet. They have removed the phone appointment and have left a VM which directs you to send an email to certain ID. I received an automated message that they will get back to me within 30 days.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Dont know as of yet. They have removed the phone appointment and have left a VM which directs you to send an email to certain ID. I received an automated message that they will get back to me within 30 days.
That's too long just to get an answer for an appointment...I think try calling the Carway border and check timings, days when border is less busy

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Congratulations!!

Reactions: djangoboy

Uttara87

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
#Its a Very Long post Alert

Hello guys,
Om Sai Ram! I got ppr email today and the smile on my face cannot reflect the extreme happiness in my heart !

I am extremely thankful to Almighty, my parents, friends, and family for being there with me always n bestowing their blessings and well wishes..! My timeline is as follows:
Aor: 11th july'18
Ip1 n mep:27th july'18
Long wait for 11 months
In meanwhile ordered gcms, called cic, got to know that m review required for funds.
Email from Ralph's office in oct'18 confirmed the same.6 months timeline for average processing time crossed in Jan 2019.
May'2019:sent authorization letter (upfront) for funds signed by husband, thinking it might accelerate the file.but no movement.kept on raising cse n calling cic every week to get updates.
9th june 2019: med expired
19 June,2019: emailed Ralph's office
20th June,2019: got remedical request
21st june,2019: adr fr pcc n schedule a
26th june, 2019: submitted adr
2nd july,2019: medical done n submitted info through cse
4th July,2019: moved to Ip2
9th july,2019: medical passed
11th July, 2019: ppr email
It took exactly 1 year from date of aor, which is crazy. ( 11th july 2018 was my aor n ppr email came on 11th july,2019!!!)

This journey has surely made me strong mentally n emotionally.Thankyou every1 for answering questions overhere which gave me vital information always.
For those waiting, one advice, have faith.
If u have submitted all docs truthfully and properly, u shall get it.
All d best!

djangoboy

May 3, 2018

Hello guys,
Om Sai Ram! I got ppr email today and the smile on my face cannot reflect the extreme happiness in my heart !

I am extremely thankful to Almighty, my parents, friends, and family for being there with me always n bestowing their blessings and well wishes..! My timeline is as follows:
Long wait for 11 months
In meanwhile ordered gcms, called cic, got to know that m review required for funds.
Email from Ralph's office in oct'18 confirmed the same.6 months timeline for average processing time crossed in Jan 2019.
May'2019:sent authorization letter (upfront) for funds signed by husband, thinking it might accelerate the file.but no movement.kept on raising cse n calling cic every week to get updates.
It took exactly 1 year from date of aor, which is crazy. ( 11th july 2018 was my aor n ppr email came on 11th july,2019!!!)

This journey has surely made me strong mentally n emotionally.Thankyou every1 for answering questions overhere which gave me vital information always.
All d best!
Wow that's some great patience from your side and may God bless you and grant all abundance for you in the future. Your post will keep us going. Thanks for sharing.

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018

Hello guys,

Long wait for 11 months

All d best!
Congratulations

Reactions: Uttara87