10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Eligibility : RR
Security : not started
Criminality : in progress
Medical : passed - expired

Not sure what the other pages mean.
The last 4 - 5 pages "Notes" will tell you what the RR is for.
First page will tell you your visa office.

fswinlandann

Feb 1, 2019
This is new and surprising. I dont agree with the MP office reply but like @tobs said this could start arguments.
For example, I ordered for ATIP on the 9th Jan, it was generated on the 14th. I got a ghost update on the 8th Feb and PPR afterwards.
I think everyone here is allowed to do what fits better with your application. Ordering for GCMS notes helps you to know details about your application but if you chose not to get it, then be ready to be as patient and as positive as you can be.
Did you have to send any new docs to them, or everything was passed when you received the notes already?

fswinlandann

Feb 1, 2019
Exactly. If I did not receive notes-irrespective of the 2.5 months I had to wait before it arrived, how would I know the missing date on my foreign work employment letter is the reason for the RR.
Same issue as me. When did you send the new letter? Any updates on your file?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Anishcool My PoF is FDs too (100%). I didn´t have pblms with that... You only need to be sure that the bank letter includes all info (with an explicit clarification that the funds are available to you at any moment, easily transferable.
Thanks you. Below is a snippet from the Bank letter, I submitted for funds proof. This letter format was shared to me by my friend who is a PR now and who also used this letter format. Now after your comment I am little worried about being explicit on accessibility of funds.

"This is to confirm that the below stated account s in the name of ******* an Indian national and have the below the fixed deposit in our bank.
The balance as on ****** is ***** which is equivalent to ***** CAD. The above term deposit is auto renewed after maturity for the same term and can be used in any currency after conversion."

Do you think this will satisfy the case processing officer? or Should I submit CIC a new POF letter with more explicit wordings on the FD's accessibility?

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi @tobs one question, for sending passports on the return envelope do we need to write any address?

email says this
DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

but canada post guy asked me write address. pls guide me.
Don't fill out the address in return envelope./ They will fill out based on your Annex A.

Reactions: Tinaaah

jassmeet14

Feb 8, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
31-07-2018
PNP Outland application.
AOR 31 July
IP2 since 26 September and no update after that
Raised CSE and got this response, my file is taking ages still reviewing Eligibility from almost 7 months. I am really disappointed. :(

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Your application for was received via your account on July 31, 2018.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• Your application is located at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
PNP Outland application.
AOR 31 July
IP2 since 26 September and no update after that
Raised CSE and got this response, my file is taking ages still reviewing Eligibility from almost 7 months. I am really disappointed. :(

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Your application for was received via your account on July 31, 2018.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• Your application is located at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Feel your pain. Basically same boat. She’s Review required.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Thanks you. Below is a snippet from the Bank letter, I submitted for funds proof. This letter format was shared to me by my friend who is a PR now and who also used this letter format. Now after your comment I am little worried about being explicit on accessibility of funds.

"This is to confirm that the below stated account s in the name of ******* an Indian national and have the below the fixed deposit in our bank.
The balance as on ****** is ***** which is equivalent to ***** CAD. The above term deposit is auto renewed after maturity for the same term and can be used in any currency after conversion."

Do you think this will satisfy the case processing officer? or Should I submit CIC a new POF letter with more explicit wordings on the FD's accessibility?
Not sure. It’s not explicitly written that the funds are readily available to you if you request them any time before the maturity date is reached. It would depend on the analyst criteria.

Have you ordered GCMS notes? If you haven’t yet, I suggest you to do it. Either way, it is a good time considering that we have crossed the 4 months.

In your GCMS notes, it is possible that the case analyst (the one who perform the 1st eligibility review) has already written a note regarding his/her review. If he/she doesn’t mention any RR for PoF then you are good.

Reactions: Anishcool

Pris

May 11, 2018
I was wondering, what if we get a job in Canada before receiving PPR? It is only a thought but would it possible to move there and wait for PPR inside the country?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I was wondering, what if we get a job in Canada before receiving PPR? It is only a thought but would it possible to move there and wait for PPR inside the country?
It's possible but you would need a work permit. I have seen 1/2 candidates move to Canada on an inter-company transfer visa and get PPR in Canada.

Reactions: Pris

Pris

May 11, 2018
It's possible but you would need a work permit. I have seen 1/2 candidates move to Canada on an inter-company transfer visa and get PPR in Canada.
Ok thank you! I think i will try to start applying. I had interviews before applying for PPR but they usually prioritize candidates already settled there, which makes sense

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hello,
July 4th Aor
Medical passed
Stuck in with RR
I recently checked my cic account and saw application updated and then after refreshing it was changed to submitted. There has been no actual update on my profile, I guess that is just a ghost update. But does that mean the decision on my application is getting finalized after a long long wait

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hello,
July 4th Aor
Medical passed
Stuck in with RR
I recently checked my cic account and saw application updated and then after refreshing it was changed to submitted. There has been no actual update on my profile, I guess that is just a ghost update. But does that mean the decision on my application is getting finalized after a long long wait
Could be. The good thing is that your file is moving which is a good sign!

Reactions: tobs