Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
Hi folks, guess what, I just got PPR!

I raised my third CSE yesterday and am still waiting for GCMS notes, I had an email saying there was a new message in my account. I feared the worst expecting a PFL for something I had messed up, but it was titled 'request letter' and is the PPR. I honestly can't believe it.

Thank you all so much for your support, this forum has kept me going and I am still furious on behalf of each one of you that hasn't had PPR yet or helpful communication within the 6 months time frame. My timeline as follows:

AOR July 3rd
MEP July 18th
IP2 July 18th
PPR Feb 5th

Time from AOR to PPR 217 days or 7 months and 2 days.

3 x CSEs, 2 generic responses, 1 awaiting response.
1 GCMS notes requested January 20th, still not received.
Perhaps 3rd CSE actually resulted in action, or GCMS notes prompted it, or it's all just a coincidence.

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019

I raised my third CSE yesterday and am still waiting for GCMS notes, I had an email saying there was a new message in my account. I feared the worst expecting a PFL for something I had messed up, but it was titled 'request letter' and is the PPR. I honestly can't believe it.

Thank you all so much for your support, this forum has kept me going and I am still furious on behalf of each one of you that hasn't had PPR yet or helpful communication within the 6 months time frame. My timeline as follows:

AOR July 3rd
MEP July 18th
IP2 July 18th
PPR Feb 5th

Perhaps 3rd CSE actually resulted in action, or GCMS notes prompted it, or it's all just a coincidence.
Great news. Congrats and enjoy the celebration!

Farfass

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018

AOR July 3rd
MEP July 18th
IP2 July 18th
PPR Feb 5th

So happy for you.

Tgal

Jan 4, 2019
Hi all,
Pls any easy method to post my notes would be appreciated, have been trying to have it up. I think my case requires an action from me

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Hi all,
Pls any easy method to post my notes would be appreciated, have been trying to have it up. I think my case requires an action from me
Hi,
Somebody posted this on the june thread, copying it for your kind information

Simply take a screenshot and edit it to hide personal information. Use imgbb.com and upload the edited screenshot.

Now, from the dropdown select ''full html link' and select the link to the picture. From https://... until ....png(or).jpg.

Now use the image add button (next to smiley and before video) and paste the link there.

Click 'OK'

Reactions: Tgal

Tgal

Jan 4, 2019
Hi,
Somebody posted this on the june thread, copying it for your kind information

Simply take a screenshot and edit it to hide personal information. Use imgbb.com and upload the edited screenshot.

Now, from the dropdown select ''full html link' and select the link to the picture. From https://... until ....png(or).jpg.

Now use the image add button (next to smiley and before video) and paste the link there.

Click 'OK'
Thank you I will try it now

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019

AOR July 3rd
MEP July 18th
IP2 July 18th
PPR Feb 5th

woohoo! congrats!

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
woohoo! congrats!
Hi there

Congratulations!
I am new here. My application has also exceeded the 6months processing time. My lawyer has enquired through Web form from IRCC lately about any additional information if, needed as it has already exceeded the normal processing time. I also submitted my profile in the last week of July,2018. My medicals passed after 10 days. No communication made by IRCC since then. Still waiting for a response. Is it okay if IRCC haven’t made any communications till now? Please provide some guidance. Thanks, kindly.

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can contact them. It's within your rights now.
Hi thanks for replying.

In my profile page it says...

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.
This form is for technical issue. Should I use this form to inquire about my application or on the support page?

D_Gna

Dec 21, 2018
Hi Guys,

I got the golden PPR email. Thank you for the support. I feel so relieved. To those waiting, yesterday I spoke to an IRCC agent and she told me security had not been initiated. It seems in my case my security was started and completed today, my file approved and the email sent. Feels like a dream. I was expecting to not get anything for at least two weeks.

I wish everyone the best!
For those coming to Canada, Alberta is affordable and growing fast. Come join us here

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Hi thanks for replying.

In my profile page it says...

This form is for technical issue. Should I use this form to inquire about my application or on the support page?
Thank you. I have sent a web form to them in which I have asked if any additional information is needed for my application as my application has already exceeded the 6months processing time. I am waiting for the response from IRCC.

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018

AOR July 3rd
MEP July 18th
IP2 July 18th
PPR Feb 5th

Awesome news buddy congrats! :D This has made my day seeing all the PPR, gives me hope once I submit some new bank details on Friday that I’ll be celebrating really soon too

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016

AOR July 3rd
MEP July 18th
IP2 July 18th
PPR Feb 5th

Congrats Mate...I am glad to hear...Cheers:):)