Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My file is also at CIO Sydney and a call with agent last night confirmed that my file is approved and they'll send the PPR mail in sometime.

What email ID did you use for sending mail?
I posted the email just two pages ago.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

shivraj987

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi Everyone, received my PPR last night at 9:15pm. Below are details of the application
AOR - 26 July 2018(FSWO)
IP2 - 15 Mov
ADR - 18 Dec
CSE raised on 28th and got a reply in two days saying action has been taken on the application and the concerned office will contact you
PPR - 4 FEB from CIO, Sydney - Nova Scotia

God Bless to the person who created this thread to share all the anxiety and happiness with many others and best of luck to everyone else in the que....this will be over soon!!
Congrats Sandhya..

Looks like CIO officers have finally woken up...

sd2018

Dec 31, 2018
JUST RECEIVED PPR EMAIL!!!
Its from CIO SYDNEY. App
Hopefully everyone gets their PPR’s fast.
thanks @ tobs
Congrats sd2018...

My file is also at CIO Sydney and a call with agent last night confirmed that my file is approved and they'll send the PPR mail in sometime.

What email ID did you use for sending mail?[/QUOTE]
Hi there,
The email id: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
what is your AoR date?

Reactions: shivraj987

boynextdoor6

Feb 5, 2019
Morning All,

I am fairly new round here. My AOR is July 4, 2018. I can see you guys are posting exact dates of medicals passed etc, but I don't even know most of the jargon and abbreviations here. I hope you will embrace me into the club and help me. My current status as i can see in the application is below. Its a shame that I didn't noticed which date I passed medicals etc.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Further details that I know:
My file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

I have raised couple of GCMS requests, will start coming back in next weeks time. Then i will know whether police certificate from Hong Kong has reached CIC or not. I will share you as and when I get any detail, But can you kindly help How do I know which status i am in, whether IP2?

Thanks,
bnd6

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Morning All,

I am fairly new round here. My AOR is July 4, 2018. I can see you guys are posting exact dates of medicals passed etc, but I don't even know most of the jargon and abbreviations here. I hope you will embrace me into the club and help me. My current status as i can see in the application is below. Its a shame that I didn't noticed which date I passed medicals etc.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Further details that I know:
My file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

I have raised couple of GCMS requests, will start coming back in next weeks time. Then i will know whether police certificate from Hong Kong has reached CIC or not. I will share you as and when I get any detail, But can you kindly help How do I know which status i am in, whether IP2?

Thanks,
bnd6
From the above, you're in IP1.
Once you get your notes, let us know.

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Called IRCC again this morning and my application is still in the same position it has been for weeks. Security has not even started yet and it appears my eligibility hasn't even been finalised. Sounds like they threw my application at the bottom of a pile and forgot about it. Just raised a CSE now. Obviously not expecting any detailed correspondence from them but hopefully it means someone actually looks at my application and moves it along. My working holiday visa is expired and of course I'm still waiting for them to process the bridging visa. No sense of urgency at all.

Reactions: cecict

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
Congrats! Can you share your timeline
July 7th aor
Inland fsw applicant with 2 dependents
Never received any email updates
Ordered gcms notes in Nov and Jan - both showed review required for employment. So, i submitted more supporting documents via CSE.
Directly went to ppr stage

Reactions: Tinaaah

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
Hi hoping someone can help me please!!!

AOR - July 25th
Medicals Passed
No further updates since then.

I just got my GCMS notes as I had my file being under review.
Review required for my employment earnings. I have stated what my hourly wage was on my employment letter.

In my notes it states "APPEARS NO PROOF OF EARNING SUBMITTED'

I am applying from outside Canada and do not have my old payslips or t4s.

Any suggestions on what I can provide to speed up my process so I am not stuck in line for review.
Old bank statements that show xx salary was deposited each month for the entire duration you were employed at said organization?
Definitely write an explanation letter that clearly states you have xx proof and this job is from xx years ago, so you don't have your pay stubs. Also explain all the reasonable steps you've taken to find a solution for this and why it has/hasn't worked.
Can you check the website of your government's income tax/revenue department to see if they have your older tax returns on file? That should do it.

Reactions: tobs

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
AOR-13 Aug- 8 days short of 6 months, fsw(o), Indian residing in Myanmar.
Just talked to an IRCC agent.
File is with CPC--Ottawa
Eligibility: changed from Recommended Pass to Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
ADR: Not applicable (had submitted Myanmar PCC on 23 January
Security: Not started
PPR: Anxiously awaited. Don't know when will get it.
Can't submit CSE form as have applied thru a consultant.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@Tgal please post about your notes here, so others can also weigh in. It's better than a dm.