+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
So I envisaged that I answered 2 questions wrongly.

I was denied a US visa once but instead of mentioning it under "refused permanent or temporarily visa...."I answered NO to that question and YES to "refused admission or ordered to leave Canada or any country", I would imagine that they will know it was an oversight as I clearly stated that I was refused a US F-1 student visa to study at xyZ university on June 11th 2018.

I have raised a CSE to explain myself....I hope that would be enough...

Other suggestions please ????
What you did is enough. You're in the clear now. Good luck.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
So I envisaged that I answered 2 questions wrongly.

I was denied a US visa once but instead of mentioning it under "refused permanent or temporarily visa...."I answered NO to that question and YES to "refused admission or ordered to leave Canada or any country", I would imagine that they will know it was an oversight as I clearly stated that I was refused a US F-1 student visa to study at xyZ university on June 11th 2018.

I have raised a CSE to explain myself....I hope that would be enough...

Other suggestions please ????
CSE should suffice in your case.

yao113

Dec 19, 2018
Last week I called agent and was told my case had been approved, the nice lady asked me to wait for the email.And also I know my application is in Sydney.

Until now I've not received that email and I am wondering if anybody could figure me out what I should do now. Call them again or send an email to CIO.

Thanks guys.

javier500

Apr 11, 2016
Last week I called agent and was told my case had been approved, the nice lady asked me to wait for the email.And also I know my application is in Sydney.

Until now I've not received that email and I am wondering if anybody could figure me out what I should do now. Call them again or send an email to CIO.

Thanks guys.
Hi!
I was in your same situation. My application was approved on January 2nd and I got my email last week, January 17th.

yao113

Dec 19, 2018
Hi!
I was in your same situation. My application was approved on January 2nd and I got my email last week, January 17th.
Thanks for you reply. I am also upset about deleting this email by accident....So the email is from CIO or local office?

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Good Morning,

I had just sent an enquiry to CPC Ottawa and got the below response. Please advise if anyone has got this response.

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
Kyle

Reactions: tobs

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Good Morning,

I had just sent an enquiry to CPC Ottawa and got the below response. Please advise if anyone has got this response.

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
Kyle
I got same response from same person Kyle few days back.

Reactions: tobs

ryalla

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Start the extension process. We really don't know how much longer PPR will take.
Hi @tobs , i called the IRCC this morning and they mentioned that they are still processing my file and reviewing eligibility, ss, and background verification. mentioned to me that it may take more than 2 months :( is this something i have to worry or this is normal?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi @tobs , i called the IRCC this morning and they mentioned that they are still processing my file and reviewing eligibility, ss, and background verification. mentioned to me that it may take more than 2 months :( is this something i have to worry or this is normal?
They say 2 months so you don't call them

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
haha so nothing to worry then ? in my gcms notes that i got in december, all my eligility was good but required RCMP clearance which i submitted.
yeah it's nothing to worry about.

D_Gna

Dec 21, 2018
I previously posted about contacting the MP of my local area. This was the response From IRCC.
In some ways, I feel like this is more than I would have gotten if I emailed them myself.

Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We are pleased to provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class :

· The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (CPC-O), Ontario, on July 16, 2018.

· The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on December 20, 2018.

· The medical examination results are on file and valid until January 3, 2020.

· The criminality verifications are currently valid.

· The security verifications have not been initiated.

· There is currently no specific time frame as to when the application will be completed. Rest assured that the responsible office is making all necessary efforts to process the application in a timely manner.

· If the application is approved:

o your constituent and their family members (if applicable) will need to send their passport(s) to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and

o the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which your constituent and their family members (if applicable) will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.

· If the application is refused:

o the officer will send your constituent a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.

We hope this information is helpful.

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hi All,

Atlast i got my GCMS notes after 2 attempts.
Looks like my file got transferred to CIO
I had hit my 6th month mark yesterday.
My background, security, criminality haven't started yet.
All my eligibility looks good suggested as recommended passed (review required : client information : (i have previously applied for paper based PR based on BC PNP, since i relocated to Ontario i withdrew my BC PNP, hence my PR got refused, so i have mentioned the same in my previous application record and have attached my BC PNP withdrawl letter in the client information page)).

At this stage would it be better to mail NS, Sydney for updates regarding my application. If yes, can anyone please provide me the email id?

Need ur valuable inputs

Raised CSE before, no use got generic reply.