+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Ahmed_2018

Feb 26, 2018
1. Please let me know usually in worst case scenario, how long do they take to reply? They may never reply, the above suggests they may reply but only if IRCC need more information. Your application may well be approved without any further information being requested, but that could be tomorrow or in x number of months.
2. Have everyone with July AOR received PPR? No.
3. 20% applications take longer to be verified....but how much longer? Is thr any deadline to it? No.

If you scan the forums, people in March/April/May/June are also in the same boat, and then on the other side of the coin those in Aug/Sep/Oct getting PPRs well within 6 months. I'd be thankful that the response you got from your CSE was that they would forward on the information. All I got was 'we are still processing your application' i.e. no indication any action had been taken with my email, essentially just a 'go away and wait please.' I've decided to finally order GCMS today, as you see some stories about review required for trivial items that could easily be explained/corrected by the applicant if they had been approached.

The whole thing is bizarre, but hugely frustrating for those waiting beyond 6 months!
Even me, I will finish 6 months in a few days. Will raise a CSE and call them. It's really frustrating that there is no update and we have to just wait and there is no answer from them

Keith500

Jun 6, 2018
I did something similar, and recieved a response from a person with initials AQ.

I sent out an enquirry to the Abu Dabhi visa office in UAE and recieved this-

Your application is in the queue for passport request. You will be contacted in due course.

This email came in with a signature similar to yours.

My trail mail suggests that the Abu dabhi Canadian embassy forwarded it to the central intake office, hence a completley new email address

Hi All,
I am based in South Africa. I sent an email to pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca in order to request the office that is processing my application. The following is the response I got after two weeks of waiting :

Good Morning,

Your application is with our office and is awaiting final review. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

Case Processing Agent - Centralized Intake Office, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Personally I am lost as the email address that responded is not the email address where I sent my email. Could someone explain to me if the office is Pretoria? Or somewhere else in Canada? It is stressful as the planning for school is challenging right now.

Reactions: Franlloyd

Ahmed_2018

Feb 26, 2018
I did email them and got this as a response:

Your application is in the queue for passport request. You will be contacted in due course.
Great to know that, you at least have not got the generic response like some of us do. Looks like you will soon receive the request for passport submission. Good luck .

Reactions: Keith500

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hey @Gruff , I've decided to apply for GCMS notes. Gives me a 30 day deadline to look forward to, and hoping that PPR arrives before I have to read them. Still have only sent the one CSE on my 6 months mark, have you had any luck with further emails yet?
Sent an email to Nova Scotia but have yet to have a reply back, gonna raise another CSE on Friday asking when security will be starting.

Still waiting for security to start, looking on immitracker seems most the U.K. applicants from June are still waiting for PPR too, surprising as you’d think it’d be quicker us being part of the info sharing countries.

Hope you hear something soon!

daisybell4

Jan 20, 2019
Hi quick question. Which of these Canadian forms would enable a relative in Canada to call and ask about my application on my behalf? The "Release of information to an individual," or "Consent for access to information?"

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/release-information-individual.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/forms/request-5744.html

Thanks!

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Skimming down Immitracker, it does appear most July applications are at PPR now, those guys aren't the ones worrying on the forums and Whatsapp group though. Never sure how representative the Immitracker listing is, but I expect we are just the unlucky few that for some reason take longer than the 6 months.
Mine is same case, pnp ontario 28th july aor, but still medicl clr

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi All,
It looks like since July things are going slowly with our applications. I submitted my application on the (27th of July 2018 express entry pnp Ontario ) six days to the six months. I thought, pnp takes more time than fsw but from this forum it seems that it is not the case.
Could someone tell me how to contact the MP from outside of Canada? Once I reach the six months is there any thing that I can do? This waiting time is stressful as in my mind I have too many questions. Please assist.
Same case here, pnp ontario .. 28th july aor, only medical clr

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi Team,

I received invitation on 10 June and submitted all my documents on July 10 and received the confirmation on the same day.
My 6 months have already passed but got no information on application status.
After 6 months completion ( Jan10), I applied for CSE and got the following generic reply:

" Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

"

Called them after receiving the reply, and the customer support agent says to wait for reply from concerned dept and they cannot tell anything if a CSE has been already raised!

Getting a bit impatient now, as there is no reply from the IRCC at all. Planning to raise GCMS but I guess even they won't be much helpful!
1. Please let me know usually in worst case scenario, how long do they take to reply?
2. Have everyone with July AOR received PPR?
3. 20% applications take longer to be verified....but how much longer? Is thr any deadline to it?

If anyone could genuinely help?
Same case here

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Mine same, pnp ontario.... 28th july aora still medicl clrr, whn ontario clear all documents at time then why cic takes too longer

shivraj987

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Sent an email to Nova Scotia but have yet to have a reply back, gonna raise another CSE on Friday asking when security will be starting.

Still waiting for security to start, looking on immitracker seems most the U.K. applicants from June are still waiting for PPR too, surprising as you’d think it’d be quicker us being part of the info sharing countries.

Hope you hear something soon!
Hi Gruff,

My application is also stuck at Sydney and I sent a mail to their NS office last week. Got a response - Please forward case specific queries to CIC webform and not to bother them.

Hope you have a better luck with the response.

I'll order GCMS today. Surely there has to be something that is not right in my application that is taking this long or NS officers are notoriously slow at work.

Franlloyd

Jan 5, 2019
Yes there are very slow. I think they suppose to change the time line to 8 months so that people will be patient
Hi Gruff,

My application is also stuck at Sydney and I sent a mail to their NS office last week. Got a response - Please forward case specific queries to CIC webform and not to bother them.

Hope you have a better luck with the response.

I'll order GCMS today. Surely there has to be something that is not right in my application that is taking this long or NS officers are notoriously slow at work.