+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Franlloyd

Jan 5, 2019
Hi All,
It looks like since July things are going slowly with our applications. I submitted my application on the (27th of July 2018 express entry pnp Ontario ) six days to the six months. I thought, pnp takes more time than fsw but from this forum it seems that it is not the case.
Could someone tell me how to contact the MP from outside of Canada? Once I reach the six months is there any thing that I can do? This waiting time is stressful as in my mind I have too many questions. Please assist.

Reactions: Ahmed_2018

Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
My last update was when my file moved to the so called IP2 phase on my cic account which happened on the 30th October. Ive never bothered with any GCMS notes so don’t know specifics on my file aside from what the profile says and the CSE response I got today.

No other news since 30th October until I’ve started raising a CSE once per week. Got a generic response the first time and the detailed response today.

My advice is wait till 6 months pass then raise a CSE (or call if you can get through, I never have been able to get through) once per week requesting status of criminality, security and eligibility and requesting what Visa office it is currently located.

I’m going to start emailing Nova Scotia once per week now asking for an update on my security status till I get a response.
Hey @Gruff , I've decided to apply for GCMS notes. Gives me a 30 day deadline to look forward to, and hoping that PPR arrives before I have to read them. Still have only sent the one CSE on my 6 months mark, have you had any luck with further emails yet?

Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
Hi All,
It looks like since July things are going slowly with our applications. I submitted my application on the (27th of July 2018 express entry pnp Ontario ) six days to the six months. I thought, pnp takes more time than fsw but from this forum it seems that it is not the case.
Could someone tell me how to contact the MP from outside of Canada? Once I reach the six months is there any thing that I can do? This waiting time is stressful as in my mind I have too many questions. Please assist.
Skimming down Immitracker, it does appear most July applications are at PPR now, those guys aren't the ones worrying on the forums and Whatsapp group though. Never sure how representative the Immitracker listing is, but I expect we are just the unlucky few that for some reason take longer than the 6 months.

Reactions: Ahmed_2018

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
Hi Team,

I received invitation on 10 June and submitted all my documents on July 10 and received the confirmation on the same day.
My 6 months have already passed but got no information on application status.
After 6 months completion ( Jan10), I applied for CSE and got the following generic reply:

" Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

"

Called them after receiving the reply, and the customer support agent says to wait for reply from concerned dept and they cannot tell anything if a CSE has been already raised!

Getting a bit impatient now, as there is no reply from the IRCC at all. Planning to raise GCMS but I guess even they won't be much helpful!
1. Please let me know usually in worst case scenario, how long do they take to reply?
2. Have everyone with July AOR received PPR?
3. 20% applications take longer to be verified....but how much longer? Is thr any deadline to it?

If anyone could genuinely help?

Reactions: seabourne17

Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
Hi Team,

I received invitation on 10 June and submitted all my documents on July 10 and received the confirmation on the same day.
After 6 months completion ( Jan10), I applied for CSE and got the following generic reply:

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

"

Called them after receiving the reply, and the customer support agent says to wait for reply from concerned dept and they cannot tell anything if a CSE has been already raised!

Getting a bit impatient now, as there is no reply from the IRCC at all. Planning to raise GCMS but I guess even they won't be much helpful!
1. Please let me know usually in worst case scenario, how long do they take to reply?
3. 20% applications take longer to be verified....but how much longer? Is thr any deadline to it?

1. Please let me know usually in worst case scenario, how long do they take to reply? They may never reply, the above suggests they may reply but only if IRCC need more information. Your application may well be approved without any further information being requested, but that could be tomorrow or in x number of months.
2. Have everyone with July AOR received PPR? No.
3. 20% applications take longer to be verified....but how much longer? Is thr any deadline to it? No.

If you scan the forums, people in March/April/May/June are also in the same boat, and then on the other side of the coin those in Aug/Sep/Oct getting PPRs well within 6 months. I'd be thankful that the response you got from your CSE was that they would forward on the information. All I got was 'we are still processing your application' i.e. no indication any action had been taken with my email, essentially just a 'go away and wait please.' I've decided to finally order GCMS today, as you see some stories about review required for trivial items that could easily be explained/corrected by the applicant if they had been approached.

The whole thing is bizarre, but hugely frustrating for those waiting beyond 6 months!

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
1. Please let me know usually in worst case scenario, how long do they take to reply? They may never reply, the above suggests they may reply but only if IRCC need more information. Your application may well be approved without any further information being requested, but that could be tomorrow or in x number of months.
2. Have everyone with July AOR received PPR? No.
3. 20% applications take longer to be verified....but how much longer? Is thr any deadline to it? No.

If you scan the forums, people in March/April/May/June are also in the same boat, and then on the other side of the coin those in Aug/Sep/Oct getting PPRs well within 6 months. I'd be thankful that the response you got from your CSE was that they would forward on the information. All I got was 'we are still processing your application' i.e. no indication any action had been taken with my email, essentially just a 'go away and wait please.' I've decided to finally order GCMS today, as you see some stories about review required for trivial items that could easily be explained/corrected by the applicant if they had been approached.

The whole thing is bizarre, but hugely frustrating for those waiting beyond 6 months!
But what if you get to know through GCMS notes that application is stuck somewhere....what will yu do then?I mean we cannot take any action as such even if we know that application is stuck on step3/4....

Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
But what if you get to know through GCMS notes that application is stuck somewhere....what will yu do then?I mean we cannot take any action as such even if we know that application is stuck on step3/4....
If that's what I find out, then I'd be relieved that at least so far I hadn't messed up with my attachments or something more complicated is causing the delay. I suppose I would then keep wating! I'm from the UK, and only a couple people ahead of my AOR in the same stream on Immitracker have got PPR. It might be a UK issue, perhaps stuck in the London office. GCMS is a distraction for me if nothing more.

Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
The June AOR thread has over 1,000 more pages than this. We have been a very quiet bunch!

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi Team,

"

Apply Notes....

Savelives

Oct 23, 2018
Hello, greetings to everyone. I just received a 2nd ghost update post AOR 28 September FSWO. Please, what do I make of this? anyone with a similar experience?

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
If that's what I find out, then I'd be relieved that at least so far I hadn't messed up with my attachments or something more complicated is causing the delay. I suppose I would then keep wating! I'm from the UK, and only a couple people ahead of my AOR in the same stream on Immitracker have got PPR. It might be a UK issue, perhaps stuck in the London office. GCMS is a distraction for me if nothing more.
Hey, I think Gruff mentioned his application was in the Sydney NS office awaiting his security to start. IRCCs process of allocating work around seems to be without much of an order!
We are in a similar position to you, albeit we hit six months next week and have also just ordered our GCMS notes just to see what is happening. I honestly thought our application would be pretty straight forward as our only funky piece of info was our Italian wedding certificate, which had English and French translations on it, but which shouldn’t be an issue according to their rules. However, 6 months later I am starting to regret this arrogance!
My issue is that we really do have a limit on how long we can wait now before we have to start thinking about alternatives (kids, schools, jobs etc). The thought of having to do this is pretty disheartening.
Best wishes.

Franlloyd

Jan 5, 2019
Hi All,
I am based in South Africa. I sent an email to pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca in order to request the office that is processing my application. The following is the response I got after two weeks of waiting :

Good Morning,

Your application is with our office and is awaiting final review. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

Case Processing Agent - Centralized Intake Office, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Personally I am lost as the email address that responded is not the email address where I sent my email. Could someone explain to me if the office is Pretoria? Or somewhere else in Canada? It is stressful as the planning for school is challenging right now.