+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
What is CSE? im just days away from the 6 month mark and nothing yet. Also which agency is better for ordering gcms nites: getgcms or gcms buddy. Thanks.

CECInlandCA

Dec 19, 2018
I can't believe it.. it's PPR.. I love you Delhi :)

Glad to inform you that I just received PPR request from NDVO after 2 follow up emails on 24 Dec and 3 Jan.

Help advise - As I'm CEC inalnd candidate in Mississauga and as the email is from NDVO, they are asking to submit the passports to New Delhi.
However they mentioned in one section that
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

So do I need to send email to Ottawa and NDVO to send updated email with passport submission at Ottawa or I can directly send the passports to Ottawa?

Kindly advise.

@tobs, @tanush14 - Could you please share the email that you wrote to NDVO and ottawa to change the VO,
I believe it worked for you so it would definitely worked for me as well,

below are the details -
CEC - Inland ( with Dependents)
AOR:
15-Jul-2018
MEP: 01-Aug-2018 and ADR - RCMP
IP2: 01-Aug-2018
ADR Submitted - 14 -Aug-2018
Ghost update - 14-Dec-2018 ( First)
Ghost update - 19-Dec-2018 ( ADR review to NA)
Call Center Agent confirmed - File Approved and moved to Sydney on 19-Dec-2108
PPR ----- Jan 07, from NDVO

Last edited:

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017

Glad to inform you that I just received PPR request from NDVO after 2 follow up emails on 24 Dec and 3 Jan.

Help advise - As I'm CEC inalnd candidate in Mississauga and as the email is from NDVO, they are asking to submit the passports to New Delhi.
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

So do I need to send email to Ottawa and NDVO to send updated email with passport submission at Ottawa or I can directly send the passports to Ottawa?

Kindly advise.

below are the details -
AOR:
15-Jul-2018
Congrats!

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I too would like to believe the same @gau55555 . I moved to IP2 on Oct 25 and since then no update. Though, agent confirmed twice that my file has been approved but Sydney is notorious in sitting over piles of applications for many months, hence think i will raise a CSE on Monday.
Let see what happens.
when did they confirmed the approval ? can you please share the date ?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
thank you tobs!! hope i get it soon. my work permit is expiring on may 19, 2019. am eligible for 2 more years extension. do i need to panic and start extension process or can i wait for some more time?
Start the extension process. We really don't know how much longer PPR will take.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Kindly advise.

@tobs, @tanush14 - Could you please share the email that you wrote to NDVO and ottawa to change the VO,
I believe it worked for you so it would definitely worked for me as well,

below are the details -
AOR:
15-Jul-2018
Send to Ottawa. I believe they added that paragraph for you inland guys. No need to mail Ottawa to change submission location.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi just got PPR from NDVO!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!

please may I know exactly what mail to send and address to change visa office. I'm naija!
Congrats.
Can you check back a few pages for the details? I posted the email I sent here.
Short form: reply the email you received / write NDVO a new email requesting a change in submission location because VFS in Nigeria doesn't accept to send passports to New Delhi. They'll get back to you in 3 days with a new letter.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
To request a change of passport submission location.

When you receive the PPR from NDVO, reply the PPR email from NDVO or write a new email with subject "Urgent! Request for change of passport submission location"

The body of the email can go thus:

Good day Madam/Sir,

Please I'd like to request a change of the VFS for submission of passports from the VFS in India to the VFS in xxxx, zzzz for onward transmission to Canadian Visa office yyyyyy.
I'm currently living in zzzzz and the VFS in xxxxx has refused to accept the passports for submission to the visa office in New Delhi, insisting on a change of location to yyyyy.

I would appreciate an updated passport request letter to reflect a passport submission to yyyyy and not New Delhi.

I appreciate your help

NDVO's email address: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

Reactions: TanuP

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
To request a change of passport submission location.

When you receive the PPR from NDVO, reply the PPR email from NDVO or write a new email with subject "Urgent! Request for change of passport submission location"

The body of the email can go thus:

Good day Madam/Sir,

Please I'd like to request a change of the VFS for submission of passports from the VFS in India to the VFS in xxxx, zzzz for onward transmission to Canadian Visa office yyyyyy.
I'm currently living in zzzzz and the VFS in xxxxx has refused to accept the passports for submission to the visa office in New Delhi, insisting on a change of location to yyyyy.

I would appreciate an updated passport request letter to reflect a passport submission to yyyyy and not New Delhi.

I appreciate your help

NDVO's email address: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca
@fresty

Sun!t@

Jan 7, 2019
Please help,
my friend got an invitation to apply for SINP, but he found there were some discrepancies in the EOI profile, however, the points will still remain the same if he corrects the profile. It will be of real help if he can correct the profile or it will be better to withdraw the application

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Please help,
my friend got an invitation to apply for SINP, but he found there were some discrepancies in the EOI profile, however, the points will still remain the same if he corrects the profile. It will be of real help if he can correct the profile or it will be better to withdraw the application
How will he correct the profile?

macp

Jan 4, 2019
Hey Guys,

I just received a PPR from New Delhi VO.
Few days back, I sent them an email stating that as per my conversation with IRCC agent, my case has been approved and has been transferred to Sydney, Nova Scotia.
I appreciate the guidance i received in this forum.
I hope that you all receive your PPR soon.
Thanks folks :)

My timelines:

AOR - July 16, 2018
FSW - Outland
IP2 - October 25, 2018

Moved to a different country - November 11, 2018
Updated IRCC & received confirmation - December 4, 2018
Called IRCC for first time & agent confirmed that my case has been approved - December 27, 2018

Emailed NDVO - January 1, 2019
PPR received - January 7, 2019