NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey Guys,

I just received a PPR from New Delhi VO.
Few days back, I sent them an email stating that as per my conversation with IRCC agent, my case has been approved and has been transferred to Sydney, Nova Scotia.
I appreciate the guidance i received in this forum.
I hope that you all receive your PPR soon.
Thanks folks :)

My timelines:

AOR - July 16, 2018
FSW - Outland
IP2 - October 25, 2018

Moved to a different country - November 11, 2018
Updated IRCC & received confirmation - December 4, 2018
Called IRCC for first time & agent confirmed that my case has been approved - December 27, 2018

Emailed NDVO - January 1, 2019
PPR received - January 7, 2019
Congrats. Glad it worked for you.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
To request a PPR from NDVO

Subject: Application Approved, Exceeded 6 months but no Ready for Visa Email.

Email body:

Good day Madam/Sir,

I'm a Permanent Residency applicant, under the Express entry, Federal Skilled Workers program. My application details are at the end of this mail.
I was told by an officer at IRCC when I called to inquire about my application status that my file was approved on xxxxx, but I've not received the Ready for Visa letter (passport request e-mail).

I'll like to know if you my application file is currently with you at the New Delhi office and if you can help with sending/resending the RFV letter, although I doubt I missed it as I constantly check my emails and online account for any updates.
I am looking forward to your response.

My Application details:

Reactions: Tgal and TanuP

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Hey Guys,

Few days back, I sent them an email stating that as per my conversation with IRCC agent, my case has been approved and has been transferred to Sydney, Nova Scotia.

My timelines:

AOR - July 16, 2018
FSW - Outland
IP2 - October 25, 2018

Called IRCC for first time & agent confirmed that my case has been approved - December 27, 2018

Hi Macp, congratulations. Just wanted to ask one question if you dont mind.

Your ip2 date is Oct 25. Was it the date your eligibility passed and security was initiated?

Thanks in advance

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hey Guys,

My timelines:

AOR - July 16, 2018
FSW - Outland
IP2 - October 25, 2018

Congratulations. Just hours ago we were discussing on email and notoriety of Sydney. Glad for you.

Reactions: Smmm

ChennaiUser

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hello Folks,

Please let me know which is the best forum for posting a pointed question on NOC & Foreign Credentials Recognition.

Thanks and Regards,

PS: I had wanted to know if NOC 2173 (Software Engineer) is regulated and needed a License/Membership in Canada. Though CICIC says that NOC 2173 is regulated, I don't see any job posting in Job-bank that suggests so. Some suggest that only the use of 'Professional Engineer' title will require license/membership with appropriate Engineers' group, but I am not sure what is true.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello Folks,

Please let me know which is the best forum for posting a pointed question on NOC & Foreign Credentials Recognition.

Thanks and Regards,

PS: I had wanted to know if NOC 2173 (Software Engineer) is regulated and needed a License/Membership in Canada. Though CICIC says that NOC 2173 is regulated, I don't see any job posting in Job-bank that suggests so. Some suggest that only the use of 'Professional Engineer' title will require license/membership with appropriate Engineers' group, but I am not sure what is true.
That's correct

macp

Jan 4, 2019
when did they confirmed the approval ? can you please share the date ?
@gau55555 I called IRCC on December 27, 2018 and asked for update on my eligibility, criminality and security. Initially, agent was reluctant to share the update but i asked him whether i need to submit any more docs or not as i moved to a different country.
After some time, he confirmed my Application number, name, DOB, email and said that my application has been approved and transferred to Nova Scotia. Also asked me to wait for few weeks before i get receive any communication.
Before hanging up, i reconfirmed from agent about approval of application and he said that yes, decision has been made and application has been approved.
In short, i asked agent both times during same call.

That was my first call to IRCC.

I hope you too get your PPR soon.

Like @tobs says "Hang in there buddy" :)

Reactions: tobs