+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
After the blast of PPRs that we had last week, it has been a quiet one this week. I hope we wrap this week with another flood of PPRs.
I am getting close to 6 months. o_O

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Can I ask a really stupid question? How lenient do you think the VO are? Say you're work could fall on either side of skilled do you think with the best english marks, decent education, a good work history (never unemployed for example) and a clean record, as well as having lived two years in Canada successfully they would give you the benefit of the doubt and let you get PR?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
After the blast of PPRs that we had last week, it has been a quiet one this week. I hope we wrap this week with another flood of PPRs.
yes..eagerly waiting....I am watching you as we are just 2 weeks apart...

Reactions: INTamir

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
I think people having AOR upto July 1st week will receive their PPR before Dec 20th... ...Visa Office employees might want to knock off their files before moving out for holiday vacations that generally starts Dec 20th. That's just my 2 cents...

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Can I ask a really stupid question? How lenient do you think the VO are? Say you're work could fall on either side of skilled do you think with the best english marks, decent education, a good work history (never unemployed for example) and a clean record, as well as having lived two years in Canada successfully they would give you the benefit of the doubt and let you get PR?
There is no benefit of doubt in case of PR....they will give you something only if they are 100% sure that you meet all eligibility requirement as per laid down rules and regulations. Even a slightest doubt would invite rejection.

Reactions: tobs

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
There is no benefit of doubt in case of PR....they will give you something only if they are 100% sure that you meet all eligibility requirement as per laid down rules and regulations. Even a slightest doubt would invite rejection.
I just dont know why they're taking so long, I cant help but feel that I would of been refused by now

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I think people having AOR upto July 1st week will receive their PPR before Dec 20th... ...Visa Office employees might want to knock off their files before moving out for holiday vacations that generally starts Dec 20th. That's just my 2 cents...
Well, I just have this weird feeling of getting PPR by the end of 2018. I don't know. And it is not the end of the world if we don't get it by then.
I was also checking last year's issued PPRs and it looks the last few days of 2017 they issued lots of PPRs. So, let's wait and hope for the best. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: abhi1701

veraww

Jul 24, 2018
Got my golden letter (which said PR will be finalized at an interview on Jan 9, 2019) yesterday

CEC inland,
AOR July 23
Medical Passed and IP2 Aug. 14
Ordered GMCS Nov. 24 (never received it, but I guess I do not need it now)
PPR Dec. 4

One question, on the landing interview letter, they asked to provide a current letter of employment. I submitted one employment letter when I applied for PR. Is that letter sufficient? Or should I go write another new employment letter. More coincidentally, I got a new job offer, (same position but bigger company) which will start on around beginning of January. Should I call CIC before I go to interview and tell them about my upcoming job change? Or should I just bring my new job offer.

Thanks for the help.

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
Got my golden letter (which said PR will be finalized at an interview on Jan 9, 2019) yesterday

CEC inland,
AOR July 23
Medical Passed and IP2 Aug. 14
Ordered GMCS Nov. 24 (never received it, but I guess I do not need it now)
PPR Dec. 4

One question, on the landing interview letter, they asked to provide a current letter of employment. I submitted one employment letter when I applied for PR. Is that letter sufficient? Or should I go write another new employment letter. More coincidentally, I got a new job offer, (same position but bigger company) which will start on around beginning of January. Should I call CIC before I go to interview and tell them about my upcoming job change? Or should I just bring my new job offer.

Thanks for the help.
Congratulations

canadaprexpressentry

Dec 3, 2018
I got this update on 26th Oct and file got approved on 8th Nov. But still awaiting PPR, as my application is in CIO Sydney. You should also check your visa office, if its Sydney, then many applicants are stuck there.
Also, I received a request to make a payment for RPRF yesterday and did that immediately. . So should I be checking about the visa office ?If yes then what's the procedure ?

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
No , it is not like that, if you Canadian educated you get pnp pr if you have cec you get pr ,under open quota you should have experience in one of few outland other wise living in canada does not get pr just you are another temporary resident .