+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

bshailesh3

Sep 28, 2013
Got my golden letter (which said PR will be finalized at an interview on Jan 9, 2019) yesterday

CEC inland,
AOR July 23
Medical Passed and IP2 Aug. 14
Ordered GMCS Nov. 24 (never received it, but I guess I do not need it now)
PPR Dec. 4

One question, on the landing interview letter, they asked to provide a current letter of employment. I submitted one employment letter when I applied for PR. Is that letter sufficient? Or should I go write another new employment letter. More coincidentally, I got a new job offer, (same position but bigger company) which will start on around beginning of January. Should I call CIC before I go to interview and tell them about my upcoming job change? Or should I just bring my new job offer.

Thanks for the help.
Congratulation....it's good news, looks like CEC ppl getting noticed.

Did you use offer letter for the points ?

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Congratulation....it's good news, looks like CEC ppl getting noticed.

Did you use offer letter for the points ?
You job change role and responsibilities are different or same ? What is the noc which it is cec , If it is same it is ok if not dont do anything

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Got my golden letter (which said PR will be finalized at an interview on Jan 9, 2019) yesterday

CEC inland,
AOR July 23
Medical Passed and IP2 Aug. 14
Ordered GMCS Nov. 24 (never received it, but I guess I do not need it now)
PPR Dec. 4

One question, on the landing interview letter, they asked to provide a current letter of employment. I submitted one employment letter when I applied for PR. Is that letter sufficient? Or should I go write another new employment letter. More coincidentally, I got a new job offer, (same position but bigger company) which will start on around beginning of January. Should I call CIC before I go to interview and tell them about my upcoming job change? Or should I just bring my new job offer.

Thanks for the help.
Congratulations!
They asked about "current letter of employment". So, I believe letter from current company would be more useful, but yes you can carry new job offer also and show them if asked.
Anyways, since you are leaving current company, you can request them to give a letter with recent date.
Where is the landing interview ?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I just dont know why they're taking so long, I cant help but feel that I would of been refused by now
You won't be refused. I don't know why you still haven't ordered GCMS notes considering you have doubts. Order it and see for yourself if there's anything to be worried about.

Gagan4790

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Ontario
I got an update yesterday asking for the rprf fees...I hope will get ppr too?? Asking for fees means application got approved? My aor was 3 July...in ip2 since 3 nov

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Someone told me earlier they prioritise more skilled workers but I don't think that's fair
You won't be refused. I don't know why you still haven't ordered GCMS notes considering you have doubts. Order it and see for yourself if there's anything to be worried about.
Ill do it tonight

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I got an update yesterday asking for the rprf fees...I hope will get ppr too?? Asking for fees means application got approved? My aor was 3 July...in ip2 since 3 nov
Asking for fees does not mean your application is approved. It means that your Eligibility is met and the fees is what's left for the eligibility to be passed.
You still have criminality and security which are other aspects. RPRF can't tell you anything about those.

JEG

Aug 11, 2018
Please can someone explain to me what is really going on? I’ve been in IP2 since mid November and no PPR. Eligibility, medical, criminality and security all passed according to agent. VO is Ottawa. Thanks

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Please can someone explain to me what is really going on? I’ve been in IP2 since mid November and no PPR. Eligibility, medical, criminality and security all passed according to agent. VO is Ottawa. Thanks
Don't worry you are not the only one- There are many other like you. I maybe wrong but I think they are almost done with their numbers for the year and they are just treading very slowly. What I mean by numbers is the actual landing. Given massive interest in Canada which is clearly visible through higher CRS and growing express entry pool size. If we look at the ITA numbers this year vs last year its not that different. So its absolutely not related to resourcing crunch. I think more people are landing ( Higher conversion from PPR to landing) compared to last year. Hence the delay.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
There are many others like you who have been waiting since October. Just hang in there

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Don't worry you are not the only one- There are many other like you. I maybe wrong but I think they are almost done with their numbers for the year and they are just treading very slowly. What I mean by numbers is the actual landing. Given massive interest in Canada which is clearly visible through higher CRS and growing express entry pool size. If we look at the ITA numbers this year vs last year its not that different. So its absolutely not related to resourcing crunch. I think more people are landing ( Higher conversion from PPR to landing) compared to last year. Hence the delay.
I could accept that PPR-landing explanation perfectly, but for me it does not make much sense as I follow other applications with almost the same details as mine, except their AOR are more recent, and yet some of them had received PPRs already.

If it is really due to higher PPR-landing conversion, why prioritize newer applications?
(It is a rhetorical question, as everyone here is in the dark...)

Anyway, I have ordered a new set of GCMS notes to know if I am under SS...

Reactions: cansha

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
I have also ordered new set of GCMS to know if I am in SS.

I think they are not completely done with numbers for 2018( Only a little room)- and they trying to act as subtle as possible and hence issuing few PPR's to people who have their AOR as recent as October as well.

JEG

Aug 11, 2018
Okay thank you

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Well, I just have this weird feeling of getting PPR by the end of 2018. I don't know. And it is not the end of the world if we don't get it by then.
I was also checking last year's issued PPRs and it looks the last few days of 2017 they issued lots of PPRs. So, let's wait and hope for the best. :rolleyes:
Absolutely....and if that happens... it would be the best way to end 2018...:)

Reactions: INTamir