CEC
App. Filed.......
05-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-07-2018
File Transfer...
18-12-2018
Oh yeah i am inland applicant
I don't think that ordering note would be best option for me now.. Because it's already been 140 days, and notes will take at least 35-40 days.. by that time we'll get our PPR hopefully!!!

However, try calling them once in a week. sometimes your application gets approved but they don't update the portal. So every monday try to call them at 7:50am just to ask about your status... That's all we can do... Hope for the best...

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
hurrrrray!
Congrats and update your Immtracker case to PPR. Technically that email is PR approval
Nice to see another CEC get approved. Specially that your AOR is so close to mine :)
Yes. Nice to see July CEC started getting approvals :)

johninflamez

Sep 22, 2017
Good day,

I hope you guys can give me feedback with regards to my situuation. I applied last July 19, 2018 for the Express Entry FSW, I also received my AOR on the same day. After receiving an update last August 9 that I passed my medical, I haven't received any update until now. I am wondering if I have the same issue with some of you guys? I am also concern about my work permit because it will expire on Feb, as much as I want to apply for BOWP, I haven't have any clue if I already passed the eligibility check.

I will really appreciate any feedback from you guys. Thank you so much.
My friend is also in the same situation. WP expiring in Feb. Are you planning to apply for a BOWP??

Amg_man

Nov 27, 2018
Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline:
FSW-O:
AoR: 16 July
MEP / IP1 / ADR: 3 August
ADR submitted: 5 August (Additional PCC).
Status: Changed to "we are reviewing the additional docs you provided" on 30 August
No change since then (still IP1)

Any insights?

Cheers,

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Good day,

I hope you guys can give me feedback with regards to my situuation. I applied last July 19, 2018 for the Express Entry FSW, I also received my AOR on the same day. After receiving an update last August 9 that I passed my medical, I haven't received any update until now. I am wondering if I have the same issue with some of you guys? I am also concern about my work permit because it will expire on Feb, as much as I want to apply for BOWP, I haven't have any clue if I already passed the eligibility check.

order GCMS notes.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline:
FSW-O:
Status: Changed to "we are reviewing the additional docs you provided" on 30 August

Any insights?

Cheers,
order GCMS notes

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Hello All,

CEC Inland Applicant
AOR : July 20th, 2018
Medicals Passed : August 10th,2018
Background check : Not yet started as per my status
Haven't got any updates since the last medical updates.

Anybody in same boat ???????

Ordered GCMS notes on October 15th, 2018 - Haven't received yet.
Out of curiosity, emailed Ralph regarding any update yesterday, but haven't got any response

Got my BOWP approved on October 9th, 2018
Same AOR as yours. I am CEC outland. No updates after medical was passed Mid August. Security and criminality checks not initiated.

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Good day,

You should apply for GCMS note now. Apart from GCMS note, the only way to find it is by being lucky in getting a good agent on call.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Oh Comon JAN is just right at the corner. You already overcome the hard part (eligibility). What's left is just peanuts, unless your were a contract killer at some point in life :p then your s!#@t out of luck :p:p:p
Lol

saad.ahmed1816

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hi all, can anyone who got the request of PR form to submit passports help me. Do i need to fill in anything in it like the Appendix A Updated Information Chart or is it not required if i dont want to change anything?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline:
FSW-O:

Any insights?

Cheers,
Keep your fingers crossed.