+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

bshailesh3

Sep 28, 2013
I have requested CIC to change my spouse VISA office to india. Its been 2days, haven't get back from cic yet. Waiting for the reply.
I don't think so it's required to change the visa office only for stamping. call them and verify. I saw someone's spouse is in India and they stamped from their also.

johninflamez

Sep 22, 2017
I have requested CIC to change my spouse VISA office to india. Its been 2days, haven't get back from cic yet. Waiting for the reply.
Ok please let me know once you hear back from them. So you asked them to change only your spouse's visa office to India. Which means you'll submit your passport to a Canadian visa office right?

rvsp

Oct 2, 2018
I don't think so it's required to change the visa office only for stamping. call them and verify. I saw someone's spouse is in India and they stamped from their also.
In my PPR mail, they explained that if i can not submit mine or dependent passport to Ottawa VO then i have to reply them(IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) through email.

As per i mailed them that i can submit my passport to Ottawa VO however i cant submit my spouse passport to Ottawa since she's lives in India so i requested them to submit my spouse's in local VO in India.

Reactions: tobs

steeks2009

Nov 28, 2018
Hey everyone,

I've been a silent observer for quite a while on this thread and it has been a phenomenal source of information for me, so I'd just like to thank all of you for your patience and friendliness.

Now onto my status:
AOR - 26th July
Medicals passed - 17th August
IP2 - 17th November
Ghost update - Today (28th November)
Stream - FSW-O
Home country - India
Currently residing in - USA

I am not particularly worried about the PR itself, since I am certain that it's merely a matter of time now, so I figure my time will be better spent in trying to find a job in Canada (rather than checking my IRCC account five times a day) because what good is the PR when you are jobless? ;)

Anyway, here's to you all: good luck, and hopefully everyone sees their applications making progress really soon.

Reactions: anotherone11

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
one of my friends got landing interview without PPR, me and him from same country India, I got PPR request last week, but he got direct interview request for confirmation of permanent resident, does anyone had the same thing?

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
one of my friends got landing interview without PPR, me and him from same country India, I got PPR request last week, but he got direct interview request for confirmation of permanent resident, does anyone had the same thing?
Attached to this email is a letter indicating the date and time of your permanent resident landing interview at CIC Etobicoke. Please print this letter and bring it with you to your interview. Also attached is a document detailing the photo requirements for your confirmation of permanent residence document.

this is the message, does any one received from tobi coke office

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm new to the group. Have the 24th July AOR, and at present my application is stuck at reviewing additional documents and processing background check. Should one call at CIC or is it advisable to wait yet. Looking forward to hearing your experiences. Thanks.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm new to the group. Have the 24th July AOR, and at present my application is stuck at reviewing additional documents and processing background check. Should one call at CIC or is it advisable to wait yet. Looking forward to hearing your experiences. Thanks.
Order Notes

ritt88

Nov 26, 2018
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to update. I received my ready for visa email about 2 hours ago to confirm the permanent residence.... I was just randomly checking my email as I always do and there it was! I was more in disbelief rather than acceptance that I could have actually received it. I just have a minor issue though, I have received it from my initial country of residence and asked to submit passport there. Although I changed my address using web form almost 2 months ago?? Can I just submit it in my current country of residence or email them first to ask for permission?

lescatenaccio

Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
My aor 26 july fsw-o
Med passed/ip1 18 aug
Ip 2 15 nov
Called cic 2 days back and agent confirmed
My eligibility status is met
Criminality status passed
Security status in progress
Visa office ottawa
When can i expect my ppr any clues? And how much do they take to complete security process.
Thanks in advance

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hello everyone,
My aor 26 july fsw-o
Med passed/ip1 18 aug
Ip 2 15 nov
Called cic 2 days back and agent confirmed
My eligibility status is met
Criminality status passed
Security status in progress
Visa office ottawa
When can i expect my ppr any clues? And how much do they take to complete security process.
Thanks in advance
no one knows the required time for security clearence!
some cases are very fast, others are slow. it depends where you from and what countries you've visited and for how long. etc......