July 2018 AOR - join here

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hello All,

CEC Inland Applicant
AOR : July 20th, 2018
Medicals Passed : August 10th,2018
Background check : Not yet started as per my status
Haven't got any updates since the last medical updates.

Anybody in same boat ???????

Ordered GCMS notes on October 15th, 2018 - Haven't received yet.
Out of curiosity, emailed Ralph regarding any update yesterday, but haven't got any response

Got my BOWP approved on October 9th, 2018
Notes would give you precise status and information. Did you used Privacy Act while ordering notes ?

shahparth5864

Nov 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
05-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-07-2018
File Transfer...
18-12-2018
Hello All,

CEC Inland Applicant

Out of curiosity, emailed Ralph regarding any update yesterday, but haven't got any response

Don't worry! There are so many people at the same stage...
AOR: July 5th, 2018
Medical Passed: 19th July
Still in IP1
Background check: Not started yet

Reactions: dwarakesh and M_A

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello All,

CEC Inland Applicant

If you have ordered your notes through third party organization, follow up with them.
If you have ordered them through Privacy Act/Access to information Act yourself, email them with your request tracking number asking for status of your request.

Last edited:

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
If you have ordered your notes through third party organization, follow up with them.
If you have ordered them through Privacy Act/Access to information Act yourself, email them with your request tracking number requesting for status of your request.
I have used the Access to Information Act, tried mailing them, but got an automated message reply.

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
I have used the Access to Information Act, tried mailing them, but got an automated message reply.
I got an actual response two days after the automatic reply, apologyzing for the delay & telling they have flagged my request as a priority... will see..

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Yeah, I got a automated reply too, but after few days I received the notes. For me it took 43 days to receive the notes.
By the way, if you are in Canada, you could use Privacy Act to get the notes and it is free of charge.

shahparth5864

Nov 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
05-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-07-2018
File Transfer...
18-12-2018
Thanks, have you tried ordering the notes
Never tried for GCMS notes... I have tried calling IRCC for twice but they are also saying the same thing which is written on the portal. If you are CEC-Inland then why are you worried. Are you inland?

Just think like, we are already here so that's why they take long for us... I don't check it everyday. everyone will get their golden email in nearest future..

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Never tried for GCMS notes... I have tried calling IRCC for twice but they are also saying the same thing which is written on the portal. If you are CEC-Inland then why are you worried. Are you inland?

Just think like, we are already here so that's why they take long for us... I don't check it everyday. everyone will get their golden email in nearest future..
Oh yeah i am inland applicant

jrose0418

Jul 17, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Montreal
Good day,

I hope you guys can give me feedback with regards to my situuation. I applied last July 19, 2018 for the Express Entry FSW, I also received my AOR on the same day. After receiving an update last August 9 that I passed my medical, I haven't received any update until now. I am wondering if I have the same issue with some of you guys? I am also concern about my work permit because it will expire on Feb, as much as I want to apply for BOWP, I haven't have any clue if I already passed the eligibility check.

I will really appreciate any feedback from you guys. Thank you so much.