CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-06-2018
Nomination.....
11-07-2018
AOR Received.
12-07-2018
Congrats! Did you get a landing interview appointment, or were you simply requested to mail them?
Got mail stating that my application is approved and need to visit local IRCC office for Pr landing by end of May 2019

ASKMEPTN01

May 1, 2018
Congratulations on at least getting to speak to someone, many people do not even make it that far :p

"Eligibility passed" means the Visa Officer reviewed your eligibility and considered it to be satisfactory. It all comes down now to the Criminality and Security assessment. My guess is criminality probably is passed too (as it's often started early on) but Security is likely to be in progress still.

Next time you call, don't ask about background check but specifically ask about the Criminality and Security assessments, as these things make up the Background check.
Thanks for nice and positive words :) I hope and wish for the ultimate news...Gods grace...
Sure will try and ask it this way if I get through one more time...

Zayynah

Sep 19, 2018
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.
Hello
We received our AOR on 12th July 2018. Please add me to the group
(For whatsapp 00923333686509)
Thank you so much

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Got mail stating that my application is approved and need to visit local IRCC office for Pr landing by end of May 2019
Are you living in the Montreal area? I read that they're doing a pilot study with walk-in PR landings at this office (do your landing whenever you want) but for other offices they just give you an appointment date + time?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Time for my weekly post for Montreal :D:D

Are you an FSW O candidate based in USA? Or are you an inland candidate...

It is has been more than 60 days post your AOR and no progress beyond IP1? ... Your application may be at Montreal. Do order GCMS notes or call agents and find out ... Why? Because if you're at Montreal your wait likely is going to be long one! For more information please join us at Montreal thread here!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-24

Ni.nis

Mar 15, 2018
Hi all,
I received my AOR on 13th July. MED passed on Aug 1st week.....since then my status was like we will inform you when we start your back ground check.....

Yesterday I received a mail from them demanding an additional document of newly issued India PCC for my husband....I dont understand...I have already submitted my husband's India PCC....why they are asking it again....

Any idea....any similar cases.....would appre

Harneet16

Sep 22, 2018
Hey guys, I received my AOR on 23rd July, please add me to the group - 9464120602.

Only my medical is cleared until now, which was cleared on 14th Aug, since then no status change.
Awaiting to know about the progress of others.

Last edited:

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Working with a government hospital in past makes me a civil servant? I answered "No" to the question "Have you ever held a Government position as a civil servant,Judge or in a security organization?". And I did mention my past work experience in a Government Hospital in personal details although I didn't claim any point for that.
Does it count as misrepresentation? So I need to raise CSE? I have ordered GCMS Notes and will recieve it around 10th October,should I wait to recieve notes and then raise a CSE if required?
Please help!!