+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Working with a government hospital in past makes me a civil servant? I answered "No" to the question "Have you ever held a Government position as a civil servant,Judge or in a security organization?". And I did mention my past work experience in a Government Hospital in personal details although I didn't claim any point for that.
Does it count as misrepresentation? So I need to raise CSE? I have ordered GCMS Notes and will recieve it around 10th October,should I wait to recieve notes and then raise a CSE if required?
Please help!!
I don't think it is misrepresentation. But, if you're worried take opinion of a lawyer like legalfalcon.

Reactions: Tayyabak

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Working with a government hospital in past makes me a civil servant? I answered "No" to the question "Have you ever held a Government position as a civil servant,Judge or in a security organization?". And I did mention my past work experience in a Government Hospital in personal details although I didn't claim any point for that.
Does it count as misrepresentation? So I need to raise CSE? I have ordered GCMS Notes and will recieve it around 10th October,should I wait to recieve notes and then raise a CSE if required?t
Please help!!
What were u working as? To be considered as a civil servant you need to be working for the permanent professional branches of a state's administration, excluding military and judicial branches and elected politicians. So u havent misrepresented on the above question. If u have further doubts on civil service you can get clear cut first hand answers from google.. so all the best and cheers!!!

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
What were u working as? To be considered as a civil servant you need to be working for the permanent professional branches of a state's administration, excluding military and judicial branches and elected politicians. So u havent misrepresented on the above question. If u have further doubts on civil service you can get clear cut first hand answers from google.. so all the best and cheers!!!
I was working as a Nurse, and according to Google I was a civil servant at that time when working with a Govt institution.I did practice it for a while & later started Chartered Accountancy.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
@legalfalcon Please if you could respond on this, Practising Nursing with a government institution makes me a civil servant ? And do I need to raise a CSE if I answered "NO" to the question that I never held any government position?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Please if you could respond on this, Practising Nursing with a government institution makes me a civil servant ? And do I need to raise a CSE if I answered "NO" to the question that I never held any government position?
No. A government servant or a govern meant employment will usually refers to a job that deals intricately with the government functioning, like a civil servant, working for a ministry, or in a similar capacity.

Working in ancillary fields does not make you a civil servant.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you so much guys @legalfalcon @bimale4bipeople @Asiv adanac

Thanks God I ain't. I was just reading this article and this statement from girl's mother caught me off guard" our 2 civil servants were getting married today,an RN & Police Officer" and I was like wait I need to raise a CSE:p:p

Link to the article http://www.lovewhatmatters.com/he-is-her-protector-its-not-my-role-anymore-with-daughter-in-icu-emotional-moment-father-accepts-boyfriend-has-taken-his-place/
PR application makes you see unconventional things and makes you stop thinking rationally till the time you get the PPR email :D

Last edited:

mostyn

Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone, I am currently in IP1 with an AOR of 10th July. The forum is proving really helpful to at least know others are going through the same thing!

Would it be possible please to have me added to the whatsapp group? I am UK based, FSW applicant. 0044 7963499867

Thanks and good luck to everyone !

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
Last month I called CIC and they told Eligibility is "Met". So, only security and criminality is pending. How much time does it take to get passed?