+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Guys, do anyone knows how can I check my LVO where my application being processed at? I have already sent a mail to CIC, but didn't get any reply from them..Currently, I am in IP1 stage...
By ordering gcms notes is one way, the other way is , u can try to make an attempt by calling up and conversing a cic agent but u need to have lots of patience in either modes. Cic will not respond to mails with regards to the kinda enquiry mentioned above. They used to do it previously but not anymore atleast thats what i have learnt from all kinds of research.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heshan

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
By ordering gcms notes is one way, the other way is , u can try to make an attempt by calling up and conversing a cic agent but u need to have lots of patience in either modes. Cic will not respond to the kinda enquiry mentioned above. They used to do it previously but not anymore atleast thats what i have learnt from all kinds of research.
I called Last week to CIC. Agent answer this question about Visa Office. He did not gave any further information.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Oh, then I may have to wait bit longer...My AOR is July 24th.
Yes. will take time. See number of applications with AOR Date in July and August are highest....Also, I read in this forum, some of the cases are transferred to Montreal office which have longer processing time...

Vaibhav22

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Brisbane, New Delhi, Brampton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Sydeny, New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-04-2018
Doc's Request.
10-05-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-18
Med's Request
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
01-06-2019
Passport Req..
07-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2019
LANDED..........
12-07-2019
I have got my AOR on June 5th, medical passed on 22nd august.;This is the response which i have got from the IVR.

1. We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.
2.We do not need additional documents.
3. You have passed the medical exam.
4. You do not need an interview.
5.You do not need any fingerprint.
6. The review of your background check has not started yet.

Could anyone please tell me which stage like IP1/IP2 , I should be right now???? Thanks.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I called Last week to CIC. Agent answer this question about Visa Office. He did not gave any further information.
The agent may give out the info via telecon but they will not revert back to emails inquiring visa office anymore.. thats what i intended above..

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes. will take time. See number of applications with AOR Date in July and August are highest....Also, I read in this forum, some of the cases are transferred to Montreal office which have longer processing time...
Application in Montreal means wait till 6 months for PPR. No chance of ppr in 3 months.

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
I have got my AOR on June 5th, medical passed on 22nd august.;This is the response which i have got from the IVR.

1. We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.
2.We do not need additional documents.
3. You have passed the medical exam.
4. You do not need an interview.
5.You do not need any fingerprint.
6. The review of your background check has not started yet.

Could anyone please tell me which stage like IP1/IP2 , I should be right now???? Thanks.
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" means you are at IP1..

As I observe from different threads this message will change to something like "Your application is in progress..We will send you a message if we need more information on background check".If you see this kind of message, you are at IP2...

In between these 2 stages, sometimes the Background Check status will change to "Not Applicable".If you see such a change you are at NA2.

In Summary, the hierarchy goes as IP1 > NA2 > IP2.

Last edited:

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
By ordering gcms notes is one way, the other way is , u can try to make an attempt by calling up and conversing a cic agent but u need to have lots of patience in either modes. Cic will not respond to mails with regards to the kinda enquiry mentioned above. They used to do it previously but not anymore atleast thats what i have learnt from all kinds of research.
Thanks for the details...Could you please tell me what are gcms notes and how we should order? Any costs associates with it?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" means you are at IP1..

As I observe from different threads this message will change to something like "Your application is in progress..We will send you a message if we need more information on background check".If you see this kind of message, you are at IP2...

In between these 2 stages, sometimes the Background Check status will change to "Not Applicable".If you see such a change you are at NA2.

In Summary, the hierarchy goes as IP1 > NA2 > IP2.
Isn't "We are processing your application..." IP2?
Maybe they've changed the wordings...

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Isn't "We are processing your application..." IP2?
Maybe they've changed the wordings...
As far as I know, "We are processing your application" is common for both IP1 and IP2. In fact, how it looks like in your account?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
As far as I know, "We are processing your application" is common for both IP1 and IP2. In fact, how it looks like in your account?
No.
IP1
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
IP2
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Like I said earlier, this is what is referred to as IP1 & 1P2 unless the wordings have changed.