+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
What does that mean? Should I do anything? pls let me know.
It means the Case Officer has made a change to your application - this could signify that it was approved, but also that it has been moved to a different Visa Office.

Nothing you have to (or can) do. Just sit back, wait and keep your hope up for (possibly) some good news soon.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey guys,

My application is in IP2 apparently, and I have just received the letter of biometric scan (which I shall submit in a week or two). Do you think I have passed eligibility? I think it is too soon to order notes so I just want to know your idea.

Thanks,
Cheers!
What's your country of residence?
It's likely that you have since you're in IP2. When did you get to IP2?

samius

Jun 6, 2018
What's your country of residence?
It's likely that you have since you're in IP2. When did you get to IP2?
thanks for the reply. My country of residence and nationality are different and I guess I am required to submit the scan because of my nationality. The website said I might be eligible for the scan, so no surprises there.

I applied through an agent so I don't know exactly when I got to IP 2 but I found out about it around a week ago. (could have been earlier than that.)

My medicals says I do not need a medical test and my BC says "We are processing your background check....."

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
thanks for the reply. My country of residence and nationality are different and I guess I am required to submit the scan because of my nationality. The website said I might be eligible for the scan, so no surprises there.

I applied through an agent so I don't know exactly when I got to IP 2 but I found out about it around a week ago. (could have been earlier than that.)

My medicals says I do not need a medical test and my BC says "We are processing your background check....."
Did you see medicals passed at anytime before?

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017

For ppl who need biometric ip2 comes first and then ip1

samius

Jun 6, 2018
Did you see medicals passed at anytime before?
Like I said, I do not have access to my profile and I have seen a screenshot of it only.

For ppl who need biometric ip2 comes first and then ip1
This can be quite disappointing but I see the logic behind it :( Can you point me to a thread or website where i can read more about it?

Last edited:

Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
Just an update on my own case, I have been in IP2 since July 18th. Went straight to IP2 following MEP. See signature for timeline.

I did the IEC visas a few years ago and wasn't required to submit a police certificate for time spent living in Canada 2010-2013 - so I assume i have been moved into IP2 straight away for them to request RCMP certificates themselves. Certainly hasn't resulted in any quicker approval.

Via Immitracker I can see people in same country and stream not yet approved for May and June AORs, so hoping by the end of November I will get PPR so I can start to make arrangements to leave work and home etc.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Just an update on my own case, I have been in IP2 since July 18th. Went straight to IP2 following MEP. See signature for timeline.

I did the IEC visas a few years ago and wasn't required to submit a police certificate for time spent living in Canada 2010-2013 - so I assume i have been moved into IP2 straight away for them to request RCMP certificates themselves. Certainly hasn't resulted in any quicker approval.

Via Immitracker I can see people in same country and stream not yet approved for May and June AORs, so hoping by the end of November I will get PPR so I can start to make arrangements to leave work and home etc.
Going from MEP to IP2 is common for CEC-applicants - but I've seen it happen for FSW-applicants too...probably because you applied for visas before and there's good exchange of security information between Canada and the UK, they can progress quick with your application.

You are never required to provide a PCC for Canada - they will sometimes request it as ADR though if there's some doubt about something (e.g. name matches with that of a criminal) but this doesn't happen too often.

With AOR July 3 my guess is you may get PPR sometime in October :) My AOR is Juny 29 and I had my application approved August 30 (but still awaiting PPR mail).

ASBS1811

Sep 16, 2018
@cecict @simple1234

AOR - 18th July .

Application is in IP2 from 26th Aug 2018. I used google hangout to dial *67+16139444000 from US. Tried 4-5 times and finally after waiting for almost 1 hour, call was picked up by an agent . As per the agent , my application went to CIO Sydney NS and my eligibility and Background check is still in progress .

Regards
R you pnp as well?

nairrit14

Jan 13, 2015
I am trying to reach the CIC agents but I am unable to do so as both the numbers seem to not work. Have a question and would really appreciate any inputs here:-

So, my wife and I were staying in the US and then we went to India in Apr and it was around July that we submitted the application for Express Entry and now after 5 months we are again back to the US. So should we include our changes in one Letter of Explanation and send it over or should we have to make them separate. Our UCI's numbers are obviously different .

engmelo0

Aug 15, 2018
I got the PPR email on Monday. details as follows
AOR: July 15th
MEP: Aug 3rd
IP2: Aug 28th
PPR: Sept 17th
Stream: PNP Outland (Ontario)
Nationality: Yemen
Country of residence: Saudi Arabia
Single applicant with no dependents.
Visa office: Abu Dhabi

I hope you find this information useful and wish best of luck to all.