+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Riser19

Sep 19, 2018
Hi All
I received my AOR ON 5 JULY 2018.
Medical was passed on 24 July 2018.
Since then haven't received any update and current status says we are checking your eligibility.
yesterday i realised that my representative had chosen the same NOC for my experience of customer service representative and retail store manager.
can someone please guide me is it alright?
according to my representative there is no big deal and they had done it alright.
thanks in advance.

Anchalkakroo

Aug 23, 2018
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-08-2018
Doc's Request.
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
19-08-2018
Med's Done....
09-09-2018
How many of July AOR FSW-O (India) have received their golden letter. Please share your timelines.

gscadman

Sep 20, 2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2018
Med's Done....
03-07-2018
I got the PPR email on Monday. details as follows
AOR: July 15th
MEP: Aug 3rd
IP2: Aug 28th
PPR: Sept 17th
Stream: PNP Outland (Ontario)
Nationality: Yemen
Country of residence: Saudi Arabia
Single applicant with no dependents.
Visa office: Abu Dhabi

I hope you find this information useful and wish best of luck to all.
Dear what is your application receiving date?

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
@abhi1701 I think our progress is similar. My AOR was July 15th, and Medicals Aug 2nd. CIC is still checking my eligibility, and my BC has not started yet, which I confirmed by the automated response when I called CIC yesterday.

I get a little anxious whenever I see someone with an AOR and/or MED similar to mine receiving the PPR, but at the same time CIC states that the expected processing time is up to 6 months, and only 2 months have passed. So I do not think reaching an agent would make much difference right now.
Thanks !....yeah, will wait for another 10-15 days maybe and see if anything gets updated.

Reactions: cecict

ASKMEPTN01

May 1, 2018
It means the Case Officer has made a change to your application - this could signify that it was approved, but also that it has been moved to a different Visa Office.

Nothing you have to (or can) do. Just sit back, wait and keep your hope up for (possibly) some good news soon.
Hi Experts, After 4 days and 28 attempts today i was able to reach IRCC agent on phone, and asked about the status.
Whilst She said there is no change on 13th Sep and not sure what could be reason, I asked current status - She said "Eligibility Passed", Background checks still in process. What is this mean? Positive?
Please advise ....

Reactions: cecict

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Hi Experts, After 4 days and 28 attempts today i was able to reach IRCC agent on phone, and asked about the status.
Whilst She said there is no change on 13th Sep and not sure what could be reason, I asked current status - She said "Eligibility Passed", Background checks still in process. What is this mean? Positive?
Please advise ....
Congratulations on at least getting to speak to someone, many people do not even make it that far :p

"Eligibility passed" means the Visa Officer reviewed your eligibility and considered it to be satisfactory. It all comes down now to the Criminality and Security assessment. My guess is criminality probably is passed too (as it's often started early on) but Security is likely to be in progress still.

Next time you call, don't ask about background check but specifically ask about the Criminality and Security assessments, as these things make up the Background check.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
What are the specific questions we should ask to Agent to get progress of case ?

I had called 2 days back, agent said 6 months is the processing times and I have to wait.
I could get to know that my Visa Office is CPC-Ottawa.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
What are the specific questions we should ask to Agent to get progress of case ?

I had called 2 days back, agent said 6 months is the processing times and I have to wait.
I could get to know that my Visa Office is CPC-Ottawa.
- Which office your application is processed at.
- Status of Eligibility, Criminality and Security assessments.

Any other questions you may want to know are probably more case-specific

Reactions: gadhvibhargav