+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
i have a question regarding PoF. My bank account has a large amount ~45k USD which ive saved over couple of years as i worked in US for last 2 years.

I am showing the complete 12 month statement showing the deposit ive made over the 12 months and it is stamped by the bank.

6 months ago i had about 30k USD in my account and then i kept adding 2-3k a month from my salary account .

Do i need to worry about if CIC will interpret as a borrowed money ? How do i handle this?
Why not just a simple bank letter stating your avg monthly balance of 6 months....instead of detailed bank statement

Tarun100

Aug 9, 2018
HI Guys..I received AOR on 31st July. Can you please add me to whatsapp group. My number is 91-9958020515

Thanks You

stn0213

Jul 28, 2018

Congratulations everyone.. :) I got ITA today. CRS 475. Was filling the details. Got stuck as my daughter's passport doent has Surname and there is question for surname in details by cic. Can anyone guide what can I fill?

Sun2shine

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
i have a question regarding PoF. My bank account has a large amount ~45k USD which ive saved over couple of years as i worked in US for last 2 years.

I am showing the complete 12 month statement showing the deposit ive made over the 12 months and it is stamped by the bank.

6 months ago i had about 30k USD in my account and then i kept adding 2-3k a month from my salary account .

Do i need to worry about if CIC will interpret as a borrowed money ? How do i handle this?
I think last 6 months statements should be good enough for the purpose. I initially had a letter from bank stating average balance on my account of past 12 months but agent suggested to attach last six months bank statements with it.
The point here is to show you have required funds to supply everyone on your visa application. What you have is more than enough to show. You should be good in my opinion. Nobody is goin to question where did you get the money six months back and all.

harry08

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017

Congratulations everyone.. :) I got ITA today. CRS 475. Was filling the details. Got stuck as my daughter's passport doent has Surname and there is question for surname in details by cic. Can anyone guide what can I fill?
Please leave first name field empty and enter all Given Name(s) in surname field, this is what I did for my spouse whose passport did not have surname. Also this is mentioned in cic website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4.

"f you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “Not applicable,” “*” or “NA.”

Reactions: tobs

mvalluri

Jul 29, 2018
Hi All,

I got AOR on 10th July and MEP on 27th July. Today I got a message in my profile saying "How to find a Job in canada". Does it mean anything or is it a generic message.

TIA

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hi All,

I got AOR on 10th July and MEP on 27th July. Today I got a message in my profile saying "How to find a Job in canada". Does it mean anything or is it a generic message.

TIA
Generic message but there is speculation that it also means your application has been sent to the local visa office.

When I got this my profile was updated also to say no more additional documents are required

Reactions: mvalluri