+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
AOR was 25th July. Still no update on Medical :(
Is it normal ? Client Application Status can not detect my application using UCI :(
Take it easy!!!!!!
Look at myimmitracker - July AOR. Your UCI is not generated so how can agent detect.
Too early to call CIC, tbh!

vikasbhargava

Aug 6, 2018
IP1:
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

IP2
:
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
My additional document status says "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." and BG says as IP2. Is it normal to be in this phase for more than 1 week?

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
My additional document status says "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." and BG says as IP2. Is it normal to be in this phase for more than 1 week?
Your document status will change once they are done with the review of the requested document. I have not been asked for any additional document, so I don't exactly know the timeline for them. By the way, what was the requested document for you? If you don't mind sharing

vikasbhargava

Aug 6, 2018
Your document status will change once they are done with the review of the requested document. I have not been asked for any additional document, so I don't exactly know the timeline for them. By the way, what was the requested document for you? If you don't mind sharing
They wanted more info for my current job.

Reactions: INTamir

bpant1

Jun 6, 2018
Hello guys, I have a query. My current closed work permit expires on 21st Sep 2018. And my assignment with current employer expires on 31st Aug 2018. With my closed work permit, I can only work for current Employer. My employer is asking me to go back to India as they say i cannot stay on Implied status.

I have applied for bridge open work permit today and attached my AOR (which I got on 27th July). Can anybody please let me know if I can legally stay in Canada after 31st August 2018 if I don't receive my COPR or BOWP by then? If possible, could you please get me a link or screenshot from CIC website that I can paste for my employer? Thanks in advance.

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
i have a question regarding PoF. My bank account has a large amount ~45k USD which ive saved over couple of years as i worked in US for last 2 years.

I am showing the complete 12 month statement showing the deposit ive made over the 12 months and it is stamped by the bank.

6 months ago i had about 30k USD in my account and then i kept adding 2-3k a month from my salary account .

Do i need to worry about if CIC will interpret as a borrowed money ? How do i handle this?