+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Completed landing today. AOR - 7th July.

Got landing interview request last week to land today at local IRCC Office.

Reactions: tobs

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
hi can someone guide me as to what address you let the bank put for the bank letter?
also, do you photocopy all your pages in your passport with the visas and stamps and upload to the passport section with ur information page?

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017

Congrats, @dbss

What did they ask you in the interview? And where was your local IRCC Office? And how long did the landing interview take?

Sorry for the multiple questions.

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

I made a mistake while filling my EE profile (Wrongly mentioned NOC 2146) in one of my designation (While it was 2173)

I have 4 designation all under 2173 and all in same company.

I just realized this while i was filling my PR application. Please help i am really nervous.

Regards,
Rohit

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

I made a mistake while filling my EE profile (Wrongly mentioned NOC 2146) in one of my designation (While it was 2173)

I have 4 designation all under 2173 and all in same company.

I just realized this while i was filling my PR application. Please help i am really nervous.

Regards,
Rohit
If you are worried about it, just raise an CSE enquiry and submit a Letter of Explanations.

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018

WoW. Congratulations. Didn't see your case on the tracker. Looks like much more people are getting PPR than the number of cases on the tracker.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Congrats, @dbss

What did they ask you in the interview? And where was your local IRCC Office? And how long did the landing interview take?

Sorry for the multiple questions.
Thanks and no worries.

No questions asked really except for do you have any criminal charges or dependents for signing the COPR. It was more of a landing interview than a traditional interview.

Local Office - Etobicoke.

They had a token system so took me about 2 hrs from the time originally scheduled.

Reactions: Once-A-Marketer

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Thanks and no worries.

No questions asked really except for do you have any criminal charges or dependents for signing the COPR. It was more of a landing interview than a traditional interview.

Local Office - Etobicoke.

They had a token system so took me about 2 hrs from the time originally scheduled.
Hi dbss,

Congratulations!! I hope you don't mind answering couple questions.

1. I wonder how did you receive interview request? Was it like PPR request an e-mail without notification on MyCIC?
2. Did you notice on that request any timeframe or information how apply for extension? I am asking because I am inland who will travel overseas shortly and you know I may be not available at the time they want...

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi dbss,

Congratulations!! I hope you don't mind answering couple questions.

1. I wonder how did you receive interview request? Was it like PPR request an e-mail without notification on MyCIC?
2. Did you notice on that request any timeframe or information how apply for extension? I am asking because I am inland who will travel overseas shortly and you know I may be not available at the time they want...
1. I got an email from an individual from local CIC office. No notification on MyCIC - infact it kept saying background check in progress until yesterday before I landed.
2. They did not mention any way to reschedule except for the generic call centre number for everything at the end of the document. Added, not all inland applications are getting the interview request. Another person I know who had the interview was July 03 AOR only.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
1. I got an email from an individual from local CIC office. No notification on MyCIC - infact it kept saying background check in progress until yesterday before I landed.
2. They did not mention any way to reschedule except for the generic call centre number for everything at the end of the document. Added, not all inland applications are getting the interview request. Another person I know who had the interview was July 03 AOR only.
Thank you so much for your response. Right, not all inlands are receiving this request.

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
hi can someone guide me as to what address you let the bank put for the bank letter?
also, do you photocopy all your pages in your passport with the visas and stamps and upload to the passport section with ur information page?
I let them put the high commission of Canada address in Trinidad. Yes have to upload all visas and passport stamps

Vickj

Jul 12, 2017
Hi my phone no is 3065963000 please add me to the group

I have received the AOR on 6 july 2018
Medical passed on 24 july