AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
I have a question:

In my status it shows the following:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

However, I have already submitted my medicals and police clearance certificates. Also, both the medical and police clearance was part of the required documents.

Is it same for all CEC applications?
Yes mine is same also (I'm not CEC though)

ram2canada

Jul 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-07-2018
We did our medicals somewhere around 4th week of May and received our AOR on July 4th. We haven't received any updates from CIC yet.
Thanks buddy
But i got this response from CIC:
"Please note that you must use the IRCC Web form<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp> for any questions regarding:
o Which visa office is processing your application"

But i dont see an option to find ur visa office in the web-from link given

ram2canada

Jul 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-07-2018
Why?

Your application is not going to be processed any faster. If you are looking to contact the office to see if they can update you, there is no point. Everyone else is in your position also.
I get your point.
But I've heard that the application is processed faster in Ottawa office than your regional visa office (New Delhi in my case).
So just hoping for my application would be processed in Ottawa ;)

Reactions: ersandee

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
I get your point.
But I've heard that the application is processed faster in Ottawa office than your regional visa office (New Delhi in my case).
So just hoping for my application would be processed in Ottawa ;)
There is no information on what bases the Process Office is decided. I tried googling and putting in my question on various forums. Someone said county of residence but that is not true if we see data at myimmitracker.

Any-one Any-info ???

EbenGp

Jun 13, 2018
Just a question guys, we already submitted our docs while my wife was pregnant, we are on AOR status, now the baby has been born, when and where do we add the additional dependent, do we do this when they give us PR, we did disclose this info in our letter of explanation and we have enough fund for a family of 4?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
There is no information on what bases the Process Office is decided. I tried googling and putting in my question on various forums. Someone said county of residence but that is not true if we see data at myimmitracker.

Any-one Any-info ???
case load distribution.

sundays

Apr 20, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-07-2018
Hi! I received my AOR today (dated July 20th) and I just realized often people have their applications rejected for incomplete police clearance certificates.

I lived in one city in my country since I was born to 2011 (17 years), then I lived in Canada for five years, and I've been living in a second city in my country since 2016. CIC asked for a PCC from my country with my application, and the PCC I submitted was issued by the local police office of the city where I currently live. However, there are no dates on it.

It just says "The character and antecedents of [Name] son/daughter/wife of [Father's name] [Address] holder of [Passport No] issued at [city] on [date in 2018] have been verified and there is no adverse information against him/her on record" "This certificate is issued in pursuance of [govt/ministry stuff etc]".

So I'm wondering, should I have submitted a police clearance certificate for the first city in my country where I lived earlier too? The thing is, I did try to obtain a PCC from that city but you need to have a current residence address in said city in order to get a PCC, which I no longer have. And as I mentioned, the PCC I submitted states no dates on it but I have been seeing others on this discussion board reporting their FSW application rejected due to PCC not covering the full extent of the period of time during which they have lived in a country - which is why now I'm worried and wondering what steps I should take. Any help or suggestions would be really appreciated, thanks guys.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
D
Just a question guys, we already submitted our docs while my wife was pregnant, we are on AOR status, now the baby has been born, when and where do we add the additional dependent, do we do this when they give us PR, we did disclose this info in our letter of explanation and we have enough fund for a family of 4?
Do before you get PR, raise a CSE via webform.
They will request a form to fill to add dependants

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Hi! I received my AOR today (dated July 20th) and I just realized often people have their applications rejected for incomplete police clearance certificates.

I lived in one city in my country since I was born to 2011 (17 years), then I lived in Canada for five years, and I've been living in a second city in my country since 2016. CIC asked for a PCC from my country with my application, and the PCC I submitted was issued by the local police office of the city where I currently live. However, there are no dates on it.

It just says "The character and antecedents of [Name] son/daughter/wife of [Father's name] [Address] holder of [Passport No] issued at [city] on [date in 2018] have been verified and there is no adverse information against him/her on record" "This certificate is issued in pursuance of [govt/ministry stuff etc]".

So I'm wondering, should I have submitted a police clearance certificate for the first city in my country where I lived earlier too? The thing is, I did try to obtain a PCC from that city but you need to have a current residence address in said city in order to get a PCC, which I no longer have. And as I mentioned, the PCC I submitted states no dates on it but I have been seeing others on this discussion board reporting their FSW application rejected due to PCC not covering the full extent of the period of time during which they have lived in a country - which is why now I'm worried and wondering what steps I should take. Any help or suggestions would be really appreciated, thanks guys.
You need Police Clearance Certificates (PCC) for countries, not cities.
The statement in your PCC contains the date when it was issued; that should be sufficient, I think.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016

Hello,

Your PCC is valid, some countries are issuing PCC's that covers period from/to, but some produce them like yours; As of (todays date) there is no criminal record about this person. That's it. It's valid.

In case you moved from your country it must be issued after you left. If you are living there, it must be recent.

Reactions: sundays