consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
It's just been 8 days and you've already passed the medicals? That's great.
We had our medicals done and it was sent off to immigration within 24hrs. There is no "pass" when they are sent off. This is at the discretion of immigration, not the doctors. The only thing to take away from it is no news back from the physician is good news.

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
Hello,

I am a little bit confused, status changed as follows. Is it IP2 if the Review of eligibility is saying that they are still reviewing it? :eek::rolleyes:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

EDIT: Just checked, it's IP2... Thanks. I am not deleting this post, as it may help someone...
This doesn't change. Once this is all reviewed, you will receive a message. It is a little deceiving you wouldn't expect this to change but it isn't the case.

Last edited:

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hello,

I am a little bit confused, status changed as follows. Is it IP2 if the Review of eligibility is saying that they are still reviewing it? :eek::rolleyes:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

EDIT: Just checked, it's IP2... Thanks. I am not deleting this post, as it may help someone...

what? just 8 days you already in IP2 stage? I AM JEALOUS!!!!!

ram2canada

Jul 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-07-2018
Hello,

Guess U are the first one to get MEP in this group! congrats buddy :)

ram2canada

Jul 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-07-2018
Guys,
Could someone please suggest how to find out the visa office where your application is being processed?

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
We had our medicals done and it was sent off to immigration within 24hrs. There is no "pass" when they are sent off. This is at the discretion of immigration, not the doctors. The only thing to take away from it is no news back from the physician is good news.
We did our medicals somewhere around 4th week of May and received our AOR on July 4th. We haven't received any updates from CIC yet.

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Guys,
Could someone please suggest how to find out the visa office where your application is being processed?
This is the first post in this thread:

Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.