+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
I have a question:

In my status it shows the following:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

However, I have already submitted my medicals and police clearance certificates. Also, both the medical and police clearance was part of the required documents.

Is it same for all CEC applications?

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
I have a question:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

However, I have already submitted my medicals and police clearance certificates. Also, both the medical and police clearance was part of the required documents.

Mine is equal, AOR yesterday, I guess it's normal.

Reactions: Once-A-Marketer

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I have a question:

It's same who everyone who submits. You are yet to see any status change. Wait a while, what is your AOR?

Reactions: Once-A-Marketer

Isaac.Ben

Feb 11, 2018
Algeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2018
Med's Done....
04-07-2018
Hello. This is my whatsApp number : +213795469984
AOR received on : July 16th 2018
Please add me to the whatsApp group.

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Pls add me in whatsapp group
+1 647 924 1921

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
Guys,
Could someone please suggest how to find out the visa office where your application is being processed?
Why?

Your application is not going to be processed any faster. If you are looking to contact the office to see if they can update you, there is no point. Everyone else is in your position also.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Why?

Your application is not going to be processed any faster. If you are looking to contact the office to see if they can update you, there is no point. Everyone else is in your position also.
Answer is very simple. Just to feed anxiety

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
Answer is very simple. Just to feed anxiety
To feed anxiety? I'm sorry but if someone decides to take this journey, I'm sure they are aware of what is expected, being in the unknown, wait times, not knowing how immigration works and understanding they are completely unpredictable.

It is what it is. I'm not downgrading anyone but a little common sense should be used here. I have had a notification to state I passed my medical 2 days after submitting my ITA application, the following day I've had a notification to state my police certificate has been accepted and now my background check is in progress. I'm sure there has been people waiting since January who have had no notifications, it's completely unbiased and varies.

I'm still in the same boat as everyone else's regardless of wherther others aren't that far. I get the anticipation is immense but to seek what application office is processing your application and thinking you are going to get more information out of them is just ludicrous.

Reactions: Keith500

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Relax :D:D

I wouldn't try to get information from them. However some offices are known for being either slow or fast. I guess that can give applicant some idea what to expect. Personally, I haven't checked my visa office and I am not planning to. Patience is the key..

But! There were multiple cases where application was approved and no ppr e-mail was sent, status stuck on IP2... After a simple phone call they resent the e-mail and vioala! I think it's a melody of the past and the process is more automated now, but who knows... After some time I would start checking myself...

Reactions: tobs